Fix Gun Checks?...

Jst2fst

Ok, so their is this truck driving around OSU today from Fix Gun Checks.org had some time to check it out and they seem to have a decent stance I think. as far as the background checks go. When I bought my gun I had to have one done not sure about other states. I have a pic of the truck I'll post up here later. Let me know what your views are.

www.fixgunchecks.org

• Upvote 1

that's on my list of things to do the next time I'm in mexico... try tamales everywhere i go.

it's funny being a northern monkey, I saw this large green pepper and I'm thinking "green pepper, should be yummy and not spicy at all". I'm not brave enough to drink Mexican milk, but I really, really wanted some.

If you are in a place that has molcajete soup, get that shit, especially with beef or carne asada.

It's illegal to kill someone but we still have murders. Why would a law requiring background checks for all gun purchases keep them out of the hands of people who aren't going to follow the law anyways? They will buy them off the black market and skip the areas where they will be checked out. This just adds more red tape for everyone else and not to mention the gov't having their finger in one more area of our lives.

I didn't go past the homepage either.

Ok, so their is this truck driving around OSU today from Fix Gun Checks.org had some time to check it out and they seem to have a decent stance I think. as far as the background checks go. When I bought my gun I had to have one done not sure about other states. I have a pic of the truck I'll post up here later. Let me know what your views are.

www.fixgunchecks.org

I'm not for this just though you'd want some food for thought....

Contradict yourself much?

I see that many of you got further than I did on their website. I didn't even click the link! I still might later, because it's always good to know as much as you can about your adversaries.

Contradict yourself much?

I see that many of you got further than I did on their website. I didn't even click the link! I still might later, because it's always good to know as much as you can about your adversaries.

Yea, it was a brain fart so sue me, not what I was trying to convey. :facepalm:

Then clarify. :D

Just saying that with guns comes some control. As most anti gun lobbyist and protestors say that guns kill and as we know that people use guns to kill people. This is a situation where they want " Big Brother" to look over. I don't see how they can have they can have the government over see an additional program that is more than likely gonna be run by the ATF or a new government program that makes sure that each state duns a background check. This would also change the way how states issue checks. As far as Ohio goes my background check took all of fifteen minutes.

Just saying that with guns comes some control. As most anti gun lobbyist and protestors say that guns kill and as we know that people use guns to kill people. This is a situation where they want " Big Brother" to look over. I don't see how they can have they can have the government over see an additional program that is more than likely gonna be run by the ATF or a new government program that makes sure that each state duns a background check. This would also change the way how states issue checks. As far as Ohio goes my background check took all of fifteen minutes.

I read that three times and I still have no idea what you are trying to say.

I read that three times and I still have no idea what you are trying to say.

It's gonna be hard to implement a mandated program that every state has to follow instead of their own guns laws and how they process background checks set by the ATF.