This cracks me up!

FZRMatt

Repost?

Funny either way.

I checked and couldn't find it, but I am not good with searches. I had friends back home growing up that would do this type of shit all the time and video it as they went. Even if it isn't real, it is funny!

I had friends back home growing up that would do this type of shit all the time and video it as they went.

Sounds like some real winners. I hope they didn't end up as cops too.

why?

The camera work and posturing at the end is way too drama-quality. Why would the passenger walk around the back to film his buddy getting the bat out of the bed? How would those to end up side by side on the drivers' side of the truck, bat in hand still talking :shit: while the girl films them from the other side of the truck to get both them and the man with the gun in the picture after the initial confrontation? I don't see any of those four acting in the manner that they did in a real situation.

In my perpetual boredom, I dug up this stuff from 2006, it appears the website no longer exists (or DNS is messed up, because I get Google somehow).

The most popular video of ours is the BMW car chase (aka Hicks vs. Yuppies). It seems to have made its way around the net...

This video was created one afternoon by four friends with nothing better to do. We weren't trying to accomplish anything except to make a home movie that might make people laugh. We wanted to create a short video that surprised the audience at the end.

We had no idea that it would spark numerous debates about its authenticity. Quite a few people have weighed in with their opinion, some believing that it was completely fake, while others made interesting points regarding why they felt that it was real.

We loved reading all the comments, bad, good, and ugly. I can tell you that we did everything in one take, completely unscripted, with about ten minutes of planning. Alot is cut, especially near the end because we were laughing!

I think this is amazing, I am the Tundra driver in the video, and when we made this video we had no idea there would be such a positive reception. First, I'd like to let the cat out of the bag....YES ITS A FAKE. Totally staged, not scripted, off the cuff, and the crappy parts were deleted. Second, Hicks drive Imports. Third, Yes it was filmed in Canada. I'd like to thank everybody for their comments, it really made making the film worthwhile, but to reiterate, it definitely was a fake. If you have any further interest, you can look at wittkopp.net, and thanks again.