Marion county flood...

LINK

If any of you saw the fat guy pushing the motorcycle in the flood coverage tonight on channel 10 news, well that would be me, and there was a short interview with me too, I did not see it...I'm famous!!!:D

I had to move the bikes up to the house garage, now it is taking on some water...The garage they were in is knee deep in water on the outside, not sure what it looks like inside???:eek:

Sorry to hear that man! That sucks. I live approx. 2 miles from the muskingum south of Zanesville. So we have the Muskingum and the Licking coming together at the Y bridge. It is beyond its banks and Dillon is up over the sidewalks now. They keep holding it back trying to save Marietta from flooding.

Got to love the spring time in Ohio... You definately know there is no shortage of water at this time of year.

I dont have your issues. We live up on a hillside elevated from the creeks and roadways. But my yard and driveway look like fresh springs there is so much run off coming through. Got it sucks.

That really sucks! Hope it works out for you.

I'm home clearing out my basement today; sump pump got overwhelmed for awhile yesterday & got 1-2" of water, even that 'minor' amount is a PITA, let alone the real foot+ deep flooding alot of folks are getting.

Thanks everyone, many people in town were/are in much worse shape than we were...The water levels are going down fast, now the clean-up.

One pic of last night, and one today, a big difference, as you can see the bikes are safe...LOL!

I checked after yesterday morning's storm. An area from near Marysville to past Findlay was showing 5 or 6 inches of rain. All in a few minutes of the storm front passing.

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/story.aspx?id=587169

Edited by ReconRat

Well is your water issues gone? Ours looks like it is getting worse down this direction. goind to have to ride down to the cabin this evening down toward Malta and see if the thing is still there?

Yeah all of the water is gone from my house, just a total mess from the mud and debris left behind.

It could have been worse though, the elementary school and houses behind me are still fighting with the water.

We are supposed to see more rain the next few days too...:nono:

Tiffin area was flooded. My sister and her bf lost their furnace, water heater, and washer when the water flooded their basement and came up through the first floor and their insurance is hassling them about paying it!