Marlin .22 Mag rifle

Beegreenstrings

I have a marlin .22 magnum rifle. Does me no good after I got the .17. Just sits in the gun case. I bought it used in pretty rough shape. Outside of barrel is rusty. Stock is descent (wood). Tube fed. Shoots great! If anyone is interested I will take 125.00 for it.

It is a gopher killing machine (out to 120yds).

I will throw in some scope rings with it, has that goofy 3/8 dovetail.

(I would love to say I am a clutter free person. But, since I met my fiance things have changed. I am starting to go back to that and just feel that I dont need 2 guns to do the same job. One needs to go. Although this thing is a bird killing machine.

awesome little plinking machine. i have one and its stupid accurate, last time i used mine i called out a headshot on a crow a little less than 50yrds away and no one believed that i could pull it off until the bird fell out of the tree and upon retrieval of the bird we noticed it was missing the whole left side of its face.....

Surprised by the pm's. pics will be up tomorrow.

As for the rifle. I stated it is not in perfect shape, described to the best of my knowledge as; outside of barrel has some surface rust, hooded front site still intact, both sling mounts are still on the rifle as well. Bolt action, tube fed. All around fun little hell raiser. Stock looks to be in good shape, shows normal use.