Apple conference live

Casper

still no solid input!!! but it is still pretty sweet! not gunna lie. i ant one i just cant justify buying a "computer" without inputs. im ordering a new macbook pro soon enough though.... that one has inputs :D

I'd be really surprised if the dock connector isn't a thunderbolt connector. It supports HDMI out now.

I'd be really surprised if the dock connector isn't a thunderbolt connector. It supports HDMI out now.

i dont know ive read a few reports saying that apple was planning on implementing an input and kept running into technical difficulties that conflicted with the ipads design plans. aka looks over performance..... but we will soon find out i guess.

20110302-11084431--img4746.jpg

Sure looks like a USB or thunderbolt connector plugging a guitar cable into the dock connector.

yeah there have been a few companies out there that make similar products that do the same with the normal connector. its not really new apple found a way to make their own...

yeah there have been a few companies out there that make similar products that do the same with the normal connector. its not really new apple found a way to make their own...

Apple doesn't make it, Apogee does. I posted a link to it.

yeah sorry the link wasnt working at the time. what i was trying to say was its still not a solid input. :( those have been manufactured by a few different people now and they work for the iphone itouch and the ipad. i want a usb 2, firewire, thunderbolt or just some kind of input... an ipad would be the unbeatable with a solid input.

but they are still pretty awesome dont get me wrong. i just dont have a use for one.

yeah sorry the link wasnt working at the time. what i was trying to say was its still not a solid input. :( those have been manufactured by a few different people now and they work for the iphone itouch and the ipad. i want a usb 2, firewire, thunderbolt or just some kind of input... an ipad would be the unbeatable with a solid input.

but they are still pretty awesome dont get me wrong. i just dont have a use for one.

I haven't decided yet. I think if I got one, I'd ditch the smart phone thing altogether. Go back to a basic phone, then have this for the mobile internet and jazz. I dunno. iPhone5 will be out around June. I may hold off to see what it is.