Black baby deer

Gump

Are you suggesting a squirrel/deer romantic interlude? Interesting concept...

I once heard about a squirrel that fucked a giraffe. His little squirrel buddies put him up to it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much.......

People report the photos are from the Austin Texas area.

One more:

black_fawn_3.jpg

WE HAVE photographer Richard Buquoi to thank for these beautiful images, which were shot near Austin, Texas in May 2010. Mr. Buquoi confirms that the black fawn depicted in them is real.

"That area of central Texas seems to have a concentration of black 'white-tailed' deer, although it is still extremely rare to find them," he wrote in answer to my email query. "This is a wild deer, but resides in a greenbelt near a neighborhood. The two fawns in the photos are twins, but only the one is black."

The technical term for all-black (or mostly-black) deer is "melanistic." Of the three generally recognized pigment anomalies in whitetail deer (including albinism and piebald markings), experts say melanism is the rarest.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/animalsinsects/ss/Black-Fawn-Pictures.htm

Two weeks ago I seen a black deer along rt2 between Huron an Vermilion. It was just inside the tree line. I had to slow down cause I was unsure what it was at first but it was doe. Mostly black with some dark gray patches along it's belly.