Another satisfied customer for Hoblick

fizzer

Just got back and Ryan did a damn good and quick job of mounting some Pilot Road 2's for me. And never having met the guy before was very impressed when he offered to lend me a few tools to get a stuck front axle loose. As said in another thread here, make sure he is on your short list. Thanks!

He's getting mine next weekend.

Did you have any troubles getting the front calipers off of your FZ? I unbolted them today and it looks like i will have to unbolt the rotors to get the calipers out from between the rotor and the wheel.

Did you have any troubles getting the front calipers off of your FZ? I unbolted them today and it looks like i will have to unbolt the rotors to get the calipers out from between the rotor and the wheel.

negative on that.. they will pull out, just wiggle them

i have never had to unbolt rotors to get calipers off

and i have done and FZ1 before

Just like Ryan already said, if you can wiggle them and get the pistons to spread a little bit it will give you enough maneuverability to work them out. Hopefully your front axle comes out easier than mine though, I think my previous owner had never touched it and I was breaking 3/8 in. drive extensions trying to get mine broken loose.