2001 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD 4x4, LIFTED - FOR SALE!!

fireman_343

Well.. I REALLY don't want to sell my truck, but I think I might have to. I was trying to save up for a beater and drive it most of the time and then just use the truck for going to the races, and hauling stuff... but it looks like I am going to have to let it go. I'm not really that pressed to sell (yet), so no low ball offers.

It is a 2001 double cab 4x4 V6 TRD Off-Road Toyota Tacoma! It drives like new, has new(er) Tuff Conutry 6" Suspension lift kit, 35" x 12.50 x 15 Dick Cepek Tires and 15" Dick Cepek Wheels. Never really off-roaded the vehicle (taken out off-road on a farm, but thats it). Adult owned and never abused! Oil changed every 3500-4000 miles with Mobil 1 full Synthetic oil and tires rotated at same time! No warn/cupped tires! Again, this truck is perfect!! Can be used as a daily driver (I am now) or turn it into an off-road beast! This past winter was no problem with this truck and did great! Tires have LOTS of life left in them (well over half tread left).. they do not rub on the truck at all!

Clean/Clear Title in hand...Immaculate interior, motor runs STRONG (3.4L V6 is one of the best motors around.. non-interference motor), Cold A/C, Hot heat, has 4:10 gears, 4x4, factory rear locker (TRD Package), Towing Package (with custom drop hitch) has front bull bar style bumper, stock rear bumper looks brand new, has tool box on the back and flow master exhaust with K&N style cold air intake system. Frame is in good condition and Toyota dealership sprayed it and it is under warranty if it ever does rust, they will replace frame for free. Power windows, power door locks, no rips or stains or smells on the interior! Seats 4 with comfort for everyone! You will NOT find a cleaner, better looking, well kept Toyota Tacoma Double cab truck around! Has 151K on it now, but you would never know it! Mostly highway miles when truck was stock.. lift has only been on for a little over a year. I have some of the stock parts left over.

$12,500 Located in Blacklick Ohio.. (east side of Columbus). Email me/reply here to schedule a time to look at it. Thanks!!

5bc2d0d8.jpg

210c75f5.jpg

d49c0943.jpg

Only time I took it off-road.. at my friends farm

IMG_5483.jpg

610d56ff.jpg

DSC06725.jpg

DSC06726.jpg

the only thing im curious on is the tires with the 4.10 gear ratio? How well does that work for you. It seems like it would be spinning was overly fast. Mine is a trail rig but im running 33's with 5.29 gears.

Good looking truck. Have you contacted Toyota about them buying it back for frame rust? They bought my dad's '99 Tacoma back. I forget what they gave him but it was over bluebook value.

I've already sold back my old 2000 Taco with a rusty frame!! I got a lot of cash for it!!

Toyota will only buy back the 95-00 trucks with rusty frames that fail the inspection! 2001 to 2005 they will just replace the frame, or do like they did with mine and spray rust proofing to the inside and outside of the frame! They only do that to the frames that pass the insp. If for some reason it does rust, then you can take it back in to get sprayed again or try and push for a new frame.

the only thing im curious on is the tires with the 4.10 gear ratio? How well does that work for you. It seems like it would be spinning was overly fast. Mine is a trail rig but im running 33's with 5.29 gears.

The 4.10's do fine for around here!! I drive on the freeway with no problem. The rpm's stay right at or just a tick below 2k rpm when going 65-70mph. Now the speed'o is off by 5mph when u get past 50mph... So when it says 60, I'm really going 65 mph. Not a big deal

I had no problem driving it out to BeaveRun, Pa... But it did want to stay in the higher gears when going up the longer hills.. If I do end up keeping it... I'm going to toss on some 33" 12.50's A/T's.

But, the truck pushes the 35's no problem and can get up to speed fast too!

I've already sold back my old 2000 Taco with a rusty frame!! I got a lot of cash for it!!

Toyota will only buy back the 95-00 trucks with rusty frames that fail the inspection! 2001 to 2005 they will just replace the frame, or do like they did with mine and spray rust proofing to the inside and outside of the frame! They only do that to the frames that pass the insp. If for some reason it does rust, then you can take it back in to get sprayed again or try and push for a new frame.

Ah, I didn't know it was only up to '00. Cool that you traded your other one in. I might have to start looking for Tacomas for sale. :D

Good luck. Ever since the buyback, everyone that owns one thinks they are worth double book value.

I'll sell you mine for 10k! :D

That is true! And people are buying them for the extra price also! I was lucky to find a 2000 with a rusty frame for $5600 (V6, manual, ext cab, etc..) I bought it because it had a rusty frame knowing that it would fail! My wife about SHIT when I bought it and didn't believe me when I said I could double my money.. .well... A month later I got a check for $12K and turned in my keys/title for the truck! A solid investment!

I'm looking for another one and put it in my wife's name.. because I think you are only allowed one buy back per person..