Heard of the Visalus Challenge?

Beegreenstrings

Has anyone heard of the Visalus challenge?

My fiance just started as a dealer/seller, whatever you would call those people.

I started it today. Took the 90 day challenge.

With the added stress from work and the layoffs over the last 3 years. Late nights and early mornings in this place. Getting her back into college and paying for it. Plus the fact that I have gotten lazy dealing with everything but myself... I have put some on.

What do they say, denial is the first issue. I have denied it too long.

I set my goals the other day for a long shot of 40lbs and a obtainable goal of 35lbs.

Well see.

my biggest fear is giving up coffee in the morning and mt dew in the afternoon

I already have issues with headaches.

Dont give up Coffee!!.. Just give up putting sugar and creme . There are hardly any calories in coffee and the caffeine will help with the weight loss.

This man speaks the truth. Caffeine is actualy beneficiary to weight loss. Read the ingredients of any pre-workout drink like n0 explode or any fat burner like hydroxycut, all include caffeine. It's been proven over and over again. The problem with caffeine is 90% of the stuff it's in is also filled with sugars and other junk. Try black coffee or diet dew. I was a heavy soda drinker and like anything else u should ween yourself off.

i know someone who does this and they swear by it that it has changed their lives. me? im not willing to give up my dollar & calorie heavy frappacino. its just not happening. instead i work out a little extra and drink extra water. i can always tell when it catches up with me cause their is always a little more junk in the trunk b4 everywhere else...

Childhood schoolmate started this recently. Keeps posting on his facebook about it, & telling people to contact him if interested, as he feels like he has so much energy, & is losing weight.

He also posts a lot about his Kirby store & how many sweepers his staff are selling in their quest to become #1 dealer in the world

I'm getting ready to put him on "ignore"

• Upvote 1

i know someone who does this and they swear by it that it has changed their lives. me? im not willing to give up my dollar & calorie heavy frappacino. its just not happening. instead i work out a little extra and drink extra water. i can always tell when it catches up with me cause their is always a little more junk in the trunk b4 everywhere else...

:D OK, I got to admit. I do have more energy. I can honestly say that I dont see it anywhere, but the scale says I lost 4 pounds last week? I actually started wednesday. I feel pretty good for the most part! I am not as tired as I normally am when I go to bed and when I get up its much easier? Not smacking the snooze button 4 times anymore.

The only thing that is rough is when everyone else is eating... Had a bday party on saturday. I had my shake in the morning and then pizza in the afternoon :nono: and then a shake for dinner while the fiance had a Tbone :nono: WTF...

I have seen the issue here... Her. She needs to help a little and eating like that while I am trying not to is not helping (she was pissed when I looked at her funny and took my shake and went to the garage, to work on the bike).

:D OK, I got to admit. I do have more energy. I can honestly say that I dont see it anywhere, but the scale says I lost 4 pounds last week? I actually started wednesday. I feel pretty good for the most part! I am not as tired as I normally am when I go to bed and when I get up its much easier? Not smacking the snooze button 4 times anymore.

The only thing that is rough is when everyone else is eating... Had a bday party on saturday. I had my shake in the morning and then pizza in the afternoon :nono: and then a shake for dinner while the fiance had a Tbone :nono: WTF...

I have seen the issue here... Her. She needs to help a little and eating like that while I am trying not to is not helping (she was pissed when I looked at her funny and took my shake and went to the garage, to work on the bike).

I Pretty much gave sugar up like 80% I think and lost like 10 lbs a month as of December. While going to the gym three to four times a week pretty hard seeing how I work like M-F 12 hour days. But each system works different for everyone.

• 3 weeks later...
I think I have hit that block wall! I lost 8-10lbs really quick and now I am stuck. I pushed it a little hard last night on the heavy bag. Couldn't hardly get out of bed this morning.

nah that's a lot of weight in a short amount of time. 19-20 days in with 70 left right? The easy weight is gone. You still have a good amount of time, the rest should melt off as you go. Just stay consistent.

This man speaks the truth. Caffeine is actualy beneficiary to weight loss. Read the ingredients of any pre-workout drink like n0 explode or any fat burner like hydroxycut, all include caffeine. It's been proven over and over again. The problem with caffeine is 90% of the stuff it's in is also filled with sugars and other junk. Try black coffee or diet dew. I was a heavy soda drinker and like anything else u should ween yourself off.

you're totally right that NO Xplode, etc. contain tons of caffeine, but considering those are mass-building supplements, I doubt it has anything to do with weight-loss benefits.

The caffeine just jacks you up to help your endurance and make you feel like it's the best workout of your life.

Maybe it's a real effect, and maybe it's all in my head, but it works. I know for a fact that the crap in NO Xplode (really any creatine) will damage your liver if you take too much, or take it and then don't work out. With that in mind, I always rationalize another set (or 3) by thinking to myself, "damn... I don't want to destroy my liver, and this shit did cost like $60..."

Supplements are not the be all and end all, but they have their purpose.