Hate to do this!

Bubba

Post-whoring so I can list bike in Classys. Been here over two years and just want to post my bike, but I'm not a big enough post-whore to have priveledges. I understand the reasons behind the rule, but it should be an either 30 days or 30 posts rule, not both. Kind'a dumb!

Mea culpa...

#26...

#27...

...and wait 30 sec?

#28...

This so stupid...#29

And hopefully the last c-r-a-p post I need to make...#30

My apologies to all who have something better to do with their time.

Post-whoring so I can list bike in Classys. Been here over two years and just want to post my bike, but I'm not a big enough post-whore to have priveledges. I understand the reasons behind the rule, but it should be an either 30 days or 30 posts rule, not both. Kind'a dumb!

Mea culpa...

#26...

#27...

...and wait 30 sec?

#28...

This so stupid...#29

And hopefully the last c-r-a-p post I need to make...#30

My apologies to all who have something better to do with their time.

Rules are there for a reason. If you understand the rule, abide by it.

R6Brent: Not true. I don't usually post unless I have something useful to add. However, I stand in awe of your razor-sharp wit! :bow:

that is :rolleyes:code for 'I'm not the sharpest hook in the tackle box and have nothing enlightening to ever post.'

Casper: As I stated, I understand the rules. I sent an email a week or two ago requesting the admin/moderator if they would authorize my account to post in the classified section. Didn't get anything back in reply. Figgered this was second best method. Again, my apologies...

R6 and Holly: Not gonna do that. I'm actually a purty nice guy. At least that's what my Mom always said...

Live in Bridgetown/Mack area. Got nine acres of woods 20 min from downtown and within 1.5 miles of Wild Mike's, the Cabana, and the Ohio river. Westside rocks!

you can post calling me and Holly idiot asswipes {seperately of course} and then you will hit the magic number. ding ding ding. what part of the west side? i grew up in Westwood. Anaconda Dr. , off Montana Ave.

Holly, your an idiot asswipe :banana:

Tony you got jokes today..

How's your new phone fag!?

My new phone is great, didn't know what I was missing.

I'm tired as fuck today, still haven't caught up on sleep from Sat. It was nice to have my bed back last night though, I'm gonna have to stop letting you sleep with my wife....:D

My new phone is great, didn't know what I was missing.

I'm tired as fuck today, still haven't caught up on sleep from Sat. It was nice to have my bed back last night though, I'm gonna have to stop letting you sleep with my wife....:D

Dammit Tony you weren't supposed to go there publicly! Yeah her tickles are nice.. Ill bet she does mine better than yours.. You'll never know!!

Now look you got all the sleepers on here excited..

Edited by hollywood3586

R6Brent: Not true. I don't usually post unless I have something useful to add. However, I stand in awe of your razor-sharp wit! :bow:

Now that you have enough posts to attach pics we expect naked shots of your girlfriend to be forthcoming. :lol:

buildit: Soon as I can find some pix of her on the Net, I'll post 'em. Got a few of my dawg if that'll hold ya for awhile...:D

BTW, does this count towards my quota?

Now that you have enough posts to attach pics we expect naked shots of your girlfriend to be forthcoming. :lol: