1995 Kawasaki GPZ1100 (ZX1100E)

Bubba

Hollywood: Ya, not quite in 'toon' with text slang. Hell, we old people are doin' good just to connect with Al Gore's newfangled invention! Luckily, Casper didn't ban me for life on OR!

It is relatively clean for a bike that's goin' on 16-17 yo with 28K on the clock. But I got a real warm feeling when I realized that for a 60 yo guy to be able to "bts" out of a Z motor must put me in the same category as a 'crazy azz stuntah'....Booyah

BTW folks, it does say OBO. Make me an offer.

• Upvote 1

NR: Ouch! I hadn't done my homework before I posted this, but you're right about the KBB value. I thought this model might book a little higher due to it's rarity (only made the GPZ1100 two years). Sigh...

I really can't offer to put $250 worth of new tires on it if I sell it at that price, but if that doesn't kill the deal for you and you're still interested, give me a call @ 513-598-8992 or email icantdrive55@fuse.net I prefer to do business--mine and yours--somewhere other than a public forum.

BTW, my daughter lived in Lancaster and just recently moved to Blacklick. Nice area of C-bus. Lemeno.

Ciao--Bill

BTW, they REALLY liked this bike back in 1995. It's still a damn nice ride!

http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/kawasaki/road-test-1995-kawasaki-gpz1100-15075.html

Edited by Bubba
sp

STILL FOR SALE!!! $1900 FIRM

Bump for warm, sunny weather, and a significant price drop to $1900. This is a damn nice bike that only needs new rubber to be riding for years. This thing is locomotive strong...and BTW, weighs about the same as one. Great riding ergos with tractor-like torque.

Full disclosure: There are some cosmetic blems--scratches--on each side of the fairing and a very small dent in the top of the tank. They were all there when I bought the bike so I can't tell you how they happened, but they appear to be either from a tip-over in a parking lot or possibly damage from transit and perhaps from dropping a helmet on the tank. The bar ends, levers, mirrors, and turn signals are original, so there can't be any crash history. The bike has a clean OH title--not a salvage or rebuild title. If you want pics of the cosmetic blems, send me an email request. I flushed and replaced the F&R brake fluid and hyd clutch fluid last summer. I replaced the steering head bearings two years ago. At that time, I flushed the radiator and put in fresh coolant and a new thermostat. I also drained and replaced the front fork oil.

Lemeno quickly, 'cause I'm gonna change the oil/filter and put new shoes on this baby soon and then ride it!

Edited by Bubba
addition