The nerve of some people

cmh_sprint

I found this parked in one of the spots I normally park in at the Blue Jackets game today. I sure hope they don't mind one tire being a bit shinier than the other 3. fap..fap...fap

Edited by cmh_sprint

I found this parked in one of the spots I normally park in at the Blue Jackets game today. I sure hope they don't mind one tire being a bit shinier than the other 3. fap..fap...fap

Sorry, didn't know that was your spot... wondered about the shiny tire, too.

The BJ's looked like ass, didn't they? 2 shots on goal in an entire period? None of the guys hustling on the ice at all? I wanted the Mighty Mites (Future Jackets) to come back out; that one little dude skated and handled the puck great, plus he knows how to put it in the back of the net.

I'd get a tune up on my old Saab, and a new 50cc scooter with the money that car cost. I'd still have a bigger cock, get better gas mileage, and have an extra $180,000 in the bank.

cool to see one in person, but not a car I'd buy. Clarkson raves about that thing on Top Gear, but all I saw was a car that could have been better looking, has doors that are far more spectacle than practical, and costs about $100,000 more than others that perform comparably.

I probably would have taken a picture too, but the rims would have stayed clean :D

The BJ's looked like ass, didn't they? 2 shots on goal in an entire period? None of the guys hustling on the ice at all? I wanted the Mighty Mites (Future Jackets) to come back out; that one little dude skated and handled the puck great, plus he knows how to put it in the back of the net.

I just wanted the blimp, that drops prizes, to fly over.

• Upvote 1

Sorry, didn't know that was your spot... wondered about the shiny tire, too.

:) IMO opinion they have put up the chipping and driving nets in the locker room and booked the prime tee times. The March schedule was set form them to make a serious push for the Playoffs but then Mason got a case of fragile confidence, Nash went to sleep and Russell / Tyutin decided it was more fun to pass to the oppostion than their own teammates. Don't know if I'll go back for season 11. As for the little kid, my money is that he was a players son. He was head and shoulders above everyone else in all aspects.

That's the trouble with multi-year contracts; there's no incentive (other than personal pride) to work hard.

This is one reason I have season tickets to OSU hockey - those guys give their all, every shift. Nash <had> been playing fairly well up until two or so weeks ago. Last year it seems like he took every third shift or so off, just kind of went through the motions. ALL the BJ's took nearly every shift off yesterday.

When I become president, all professional sports contracts will be one year in length, will be based upon last year's performance, and all players will be rated against others in their position (quaterbacks, goalies, shortstops, etc.)

Have a great year? Get paid. Have a so-so year? Get less paid. Play like crap a couple of years in a row? Might as well send out resumes. The unions would never go for it, I know it's unworkable, but if I'm elected, it'll be the law of the land.

Its Les Wexner's, :D:dunno: Nice ride but wtf the price tag on this thing. It buy me a couple of Vette's ZO6's

there is no way in hell that les wexner would go anywhere with out his body guards or a vehicle that isn't armor plated. He is probably one of the most paranoid people around. With as much money as he gives the the Israeli government he is not going to risk being cought with his pants down.

There's no way in hell Les would go to a sporting event unless it involves people dressed strangely, wearing funny helmet/hats, riding horses, and making the horses jump over artificial barriers.

That's the trouble with multi-year contracts; there's no incentive (other than personal pride) to work hard.

This is one reason I have season tickets to OSU hockey - those guys give their all, every shift. Nash <had> been playing fairly well up until two or so weeks ago. Last year it seems like he took every third shift or so off, just kind of went through the motions. ALL the BJ's took nearly every shift off yesterday.

When I become president, all professional sports contracts will be one year in length, will be based upon last year's performance, and all players will be rated against others in their position (quaterbacks, goalies, shortstops, etc.)

Have a great year? Get paid. Have a so-so year? Get less paid. Play like crap a couple of years in a row? Might as well send out resumes. The unions would never go for it, I know it's unworkable, but if I'm elected, it'll be the law of the land.

Someone's got my vote.

But back to the car: So nice.