65" mitsubishi full 1080p dlp hdtv

standout

65" mitsubishi full hd dlp tv. Model wd65734. Exactly 3 years and 10 days old. Still have the reciept from original date of purchase. Have reciepts from where television was serviced under warranty. Has a brand new lamp that comes with a 90 day warranty with reciept as well. Also have all manuals from when tv was purchased new. Smoke and pet free home. pm or text with questions. 740-802-one403.

asking $700 obo

can send pics via cell phone and theres a cl ad with pic

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ele/2280603463.html

Yup, I knew what show it was, and No, I'm not proud of that... :cry:

Of the shows that Jr. watches, iCarly is probably the second least annoying, after Everyone Hates Chris. Beats the hell out of The Incredible Show, Adventure Time, or Chowder. :nono:

nice tv for a good price, and I have no monies to buy :(

My daughter hasn't moved from the cartoons yet. She doesn't really get into stuff like iCarly, more enjoys Phineas and Ferb, The Wonder Pets, and stuff like that.

Shoot, I like Phineas and Ferb! :p

How many HDMI & other inputs on it?

**n/m... Found this. Still not telling me the other inputs though

3 HDMI 1.3 Inputs with Donsumer Device Control
Edited by Fonzie

For clarification... From what I'm finding online... This thing is not a flatscreen, correct?

Amazon.com: Mitsubishi WD-65736 65-Inch 1080p DLP HDTV: Electronics

The screen itself is flat, as opposed to the CRT television you grew up with that had a curved screen.

I <think> when you say "flatscreen" you're thinking of a "thin" television. Those are either plasma, LCD, or LED, and are a couple of inches or less thick from front to back.

This television is a DLP (Digital Light Processing) t.v., and they can give you a picture every bit as good as the "thin" televisions, they just are a little bigger. Videophiles will tell you they're no good, that <insert tv technology here> is the "only" way to go; I would tell you to go to a Best Buy and judge with your own eyes.

Sorry havent checked the thread lately. Jblosser is right. It's not ridiculously thick but it's not a flat panel. Not like something u hang on a wall. It has more inputs than u would ever probably use. At one point in time I had a wii, ps3, 360, and surround sound hooked up to it at once. It's got 4hdmi plugs and 3 component type hdmi inputs. A USB in the front. Two s video inputs and a digital audio out.

This is what I do for a living. you will still get a great picture out of a rear projection set. Espeically the older CRT's. But everybody wants something they can hang on a wall, so these older but possibly better sets are going for very little $. Whatever you do, do NOT buy into the sale person hype at the box stores that LCD is the way to go. They suck. Plasma all the way if doing a flat screen, even they too are getting hard to get.

why?

Only time i recommend an LCD over a plasma is if you have a very bright room full of windows that you can't control the sunlight. LCD will win out here in that it won't be washed out as much as a plasma

Plasma is superior in most every other area. No, they're not as thin, they run hitter and are therefore not as efficient ("green"). But the off axis (side to side) viewing angle

Is much better on a plasma. Stand off to the side if an LCD, and you start to lose sight of the picture much sooner than an plasma.

Motion artifacts.... Watch a fast action scene. Football play, action scene in a movie, etc. W an LCD you will see the picture "break up" as the action goes across the screen. Not on a plasma. LCD's are getting better at this, but still not there. All the 120hz, 240hz that you see being pushed is what comes into play when dealing w motion artifacts. Plasmas #'s (that you dont see advertised as much) are somewhere in the 540hz range. (can't remember exactly)

Black levels..... Again, Lcd's are getting better, and there are some good sets out there. But plasmas are still

Superior.

Problem is, all the good manufacturers of plasmas couldnt compete w the wal Mary brands. Everybody chose price over quAlity. So the two best plasma brands are no longer available. Pioneer and fujitsu. Get your hands on a pioneer kuro or a fujitsu plasma, and you will have the best picture out there. (no 3D)

Box stores won't tell you this, an will

Push LCD. (no

Profit margin left in plasma, more profit in LCD, more

Green, etc). But ask any a/v guy or integrator like me and you will

Likely get a similar story

Ymmv