To OR members... My apologies...

Moto-Brian

I've toyed with the idea. Doubt it'll happen this year though with the baby on the way. I want to get some distance rides in. I'll take you up on that offer if I change my mind though. Thanks.

How about this...

baby excuse is lame.. I have a baby due in July, and I'm still tracking..

I'll pay for you to do nelson at whatever date you want.

What do you think?

I've toyed with the idea. Doubt it'll happen this year though with the baby on the way. I want to get some distance rides in. I'll take you up on that offer if I change my mind though. Thanks.
How about this...

baby excuse is lame.. I have a baby due in July, and I'm still tracking..

I'll pay for you to do nelson at whatever date you want.

What do you think?

Baby excuse isn't lame. If I have to choose between a track day or a trip to Texas (or where ever I decide to go), I'm choosing trip every time. Got a camping trip in April. Deals Gap in May. How about you join me on one of those? :D

Baby excuse isn't lame. If I have to choose between a track day or a trip to Texas (or where ever I decide to go), I'm choosing trip every time. Got a camping trip in April. Deals Gap in May. :D

Its Nelson.. Its in OHIO.. Its not like its a weekend thing.. You can do it all in a day.. We did it last year.. No big deal. It will take 1 day out of your time, and its FREE.

Baby excuse isn't lame. If I have to choose between a track day or a trip to Texas (or where ever I decide to go), I'm choosing trip every time. Got a camping trip in April. Deals Gap in May. How about you join me on one of those? :D

I will join if you pay for me! Just let me know. ;)

Its Nelson.. Its in OHIO.. Its not like its a weekend thing.. You can do it all in a day.. We did it last year.. No big deal. It will take 1 day out of your time, and its FREE.
Come down to 555 with us. Most people do it in a day. It's no big deal. And it's free.

you gheyz are mad Pimpin now... all your talk of money for trips and track days... how bout you slide me some of that mad cash so I can do something constructive... like bail out the gubment!:D

you gheyz are mad Pimpin now... all your talk of money for trips and track days... how bout you slide me some of that mad cash so I can do something constructive... like bail out the gubment!:D
I'm a cheap bastard. My weekend trips cost more in gas than food/camping. LOL

Come down to 555 with us. Most people do it in a day. It's no big deal. And it's free.

I never wrote in a post that you weren't a great camper.. you wrote I was not fast.. Therefore I want you to try the track. You would love it, and see what fast is all about.. I'm no racer by any means but I'd love to allow you to see if my mad riding skills have improved.

I never wrote in a post that you weren't a great camper.. you wrote I was not fast.. Therefore I want you to try the track. You would love it, and see what fast is all about.. I'm no racer by any means but I'd love to allow you to see if my mad riding skills have improved.
Ah, I didn't say you weren't fast on the track. :D I'm inviting you out to the street. Couple hundred miles of twisties, then camping with some good food, good beer, and good company. That's a weekend.

Ah, I said you weren't fast on the street. :D I'm inviting you out to the street.

Street has speed limit.. No one is fast on the street.. What is the point.

Speed on a track is where it counts.

Street riding is like masterbating...

Track riding is baby making!

It was just a general statement about him using the grass after a straight stretch.
No idea. I've never ridden a road course. Only driven. If you end up in the grass in a car, you really did something wrong.

Street has speed limit.. No one is fast on the street.. What is the point.

Speed on a track is where it counts.

Street riding is like masterbating...

Track riding is baby making!

ok we get it you like whacking it...:D