To OR members... My apologies...

Moto-Brian

To my fellow OR members and fellow riders.

I have had a series of events lead up to some issues where I was shown a few things about myself. It was not a good light to be under...

In any case, my actions on this and a few other forums have led me to understand why many of you feel I am an asshole and a guy that just seemingly attacks and jabs at many of you.

I want to apologize for my behavior and my actions on this site. I know this may sound hollow and even cause a bunch of negative responses, but I wanted to apologize for how I have acted over the years.

I am an enthusiast and one that has had motorcycles at the center of EVERYTHING I have ever done since I can remember. Ever since watching Roberts race at Daytona, I was hooked. I knew motorcycles was where I would end up. I never dreamed it would have ended up where it is now for me. I have truly been blessed over the almost 20 years in being a part at the dealer level to race support for some of the best athletes in our sport.

I have always wanted to give back and to help as many as I could become involved or helped along the way in our sport.

But, I have a few issues personally. I don't know when to knock things off. I don't know when to stop and pull away from the keyboard. I feel my emotions and passion for this sport get the better of me and it comes across as arrogant, ignorant and hurtful to some.

And, truth be told, a lot of the things people say are deserved and cannot be changed with a simple thread and an apology.

But, my goal is to change. I am going to settle in a bit and stay low profile. I will try and be as positive as I can and to simply offer assistance and guidance. I want people to respect me and to do that, I have a LOT of earning to do.

In any case, to those that do not know what I am referring, I will hopefully win you over. For those that know what I am referring to in terms of my presence on this site, I hope that I can change your perception of who I am and how I act. Hopefully that will show in time.

So again, I apologize for being such an asshole and hurtful. To those I have offended over the years, my deepest apologies. To those that have judged me from what I have done or said, hopefully you can see some positives come from this and we can start fresh.

Cheers,

Brian

And now please enjoy the musical stylings of Chicago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLVKd1lhgOQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:D

• Upvote 1