String of Break Ins at Winking Lizard off of Bethel Road

attentiongetter92

Four cars were broke into at The Winking Lizard off of Bethel Road and Godown about a mile from 315. Anyone feel like going hunting?

Same thing happened at BJ's on Polaris a few months ago when I was there.. luckily my truck wasn't one of them, but some guys I was sitting next to at the bar got theirs broken in to. 4 cars total that night. SUCKS.. I'd love to see the turds who were doing this.

Unless it's IP megapixel, there's no "clearing up" to do. This is not CSI.

A "cleaned up" image would be probative, not evidentiary. You can't add detail into an image that wasn't there before and use that new data to convict someone.

They best you can do is get the video right from the DVR in its OEM codec. Don't convert it at all.

Unless it's IP megapixel, there's no "clearing up" to do. This is not CSI.

A "cleaned up" image would be probative, not evidentiary. You can't add detail into an image that wasn't there before and use that new data to convict someone.

They best you can do is get the video right from the DVR in its OEM codec. Don't convert it at all.

You may as well be speaking Chinese. I have no clue what your talking about. Plus who watches csi? Im thinking more along the line of super troopers, enhance.

You may as well be speaking Chinese. I have no clue what your talking about. Plus who watches csi? Im thinking more along the line of super troopers, enhance.

In no tech terminology, if the video sucks your SOL because you can't add clarity to bad digital video. Aside from making it brighter, changing the contrast and zooming in what you see is as "clear" as it will be. Editing it will actually reduce the clarity of the image.

Sorry you're vehicle got busted into.

We know the color car and what kind of car though.
That's a start, now find a good look out spot, let the police know your staking out the lot so they know your not the bad guy, and take your high quality camera to see if they return. If they do, call the police, video what they do and once they break the first window call the bar and tell them their cars are being robed then video the fun.:D

hmm...this sucks.....I go to that Lizard often enough :(

I'd start parking around front or by the bank if your going there at night. What their doing it running a screwdriver up the door jam and shattering the window that way because the alarms will not go off on the cars. So basically nothing deters them away because they watch and know when you go inside. AlsO whereabout in Dublin are you? I also live there and I am pretty sure I've seen a couple Ducs around.