where to take my 07 cbr for service? (8,000mi)

cOoTeR

I'm passed due for my 8,000mi service I'm at approx. 8,350 on my 07 cbr. Anyone have a suggestion of a good shop to take it to that isn't to expensive but knows what they are doing? Also I've got a leak from my stator cover I think it was over tightened when it was replaced. I need that looked at also.

i have the honda shop manual if you would like to service it yourself. i can send ya a pdf of it. not much involved at 8k other than an oil change, visual inspection of chain/sprockets (if you are running the steel stock ones you are fine). air filters and valve adjustments arent required till almost 20k.

as far as the leak goes, when they replaced the stator are you certain they used an oem gasket? many times people will try and use silicon or epoxy to seal it and it will almost always leak. also was it replaced because the original stator cover was damaged from a crash? if so it may not be fitting properly.

Does that shop manual cover the 1000rr? If so I will pm you my e-mail. Yeah it was laid down, I low sided at the track. I used the liquid gasket that it required which is a pain. I'm pretty sure I over tightened one of the bolts. Because I was talking while doing it and not paying attention to the torquewrench and it clicked over a couple times before I realized it. But if its mainly an oil change I can try to redo it. I thought there was more to the service than that so why not have them take a look while they (a mechanic) serviced it.

Independent motorsports you guys really need to change your phone operator system. Ive hung up and called another body shop a couple times in the past weeks because when I pressed "2" or "3" or "4" etc.. it always told me that that extension was invalid and the dumb recording would start over. Sorry but its very annoying as a consumer and lost my business :(

but when you can actually connect with indmoto, they're great guys!