$299 Harbor Freight table coupon

YSR_Racer_99

I got one a few weeks back with a coupon that took the price down to about $275 or so. Bought that and a wheel chock for about $325 out the door. Nice lift, works great. I put a chock on it so I can ride right up on it and park there.

i wonder if you can use the 20% off with it?

doubt it anyone know how long the coupon is good for...

If you mean the HF coupon, look at the tiny fine print on it....lol.....mine had an expiration date down there

The table actually moves pretty easy, but does not fold up.

Do like I do, park on it. The wheel chock mounted on it makes it easy enough to do.

20% off coupon is good until 07/29/11 (coupon is on the same page as the lift), but says that it cannot be used with any other discounts or coupons. The $299 is actually a coupon itself, so no, can't use the coupon on top of the $299. Regular price of the table is $499.

I just picked one of these up last weekend, Guys dont be scared iam very impressed with the lift. The only bad thing is the wheel vise up front i plan on changeing to a better one,for the time it works just fine and i tie the bike down so it cant go no where. So for 299 its a good purchase.

I know several people who have taken advantage of those coupons to pick up the hydralic version of the bike lift, and everyone is very happy.....and they're lifting bikes between 700# and 800# with relative ease.