Iphone 4 VS. Droid 2 Global VS. wait for Iphone 5

Bad324

Debating on a new phone myself. I just got back from looking at phones and the one thing I noticed from reading CNet reviews and talking to the sales guy is battery life is greatly reduced on a 4G phone/network. Something else to consider if you're waiting for that new iphone or whatever.

It drains the life of the battery if your in a area without 4g and the phone is searching for 4g service. I don't have verizon phone I use sprint and have had the epic since December and there is a night and day difference between 3G and 4g.

I only charge my iphone 4 every other night... You just have to make sure you close apps completely when your done with them. I have my emailed pushed through to the phone every 30 minutes, I surf the net quite a bit, text and play games.

It drains the life of the battery if your in a area without 4g and the phone is searching for 4g service. I don't have verizon phone I use sprint and have had the epic since December and there is a night and day difference between 3G and 4g.

Ya I just went in to the sprint store after work today and upgraded to the htc evo. The guy explained that i should toggle off the 4g connection if I'm not in a 4g area to save battery life.

I also promised to give him a great review when customer service calls to see how my visit was in exchange for a spare battery that was just laying on the counter. That should help with battery life!