Intratec Sport 22

Casper

Looks similar to the Tech 9, except that clip is tiny compared to the one im used to. I prefer 30 round clip so im not reloding as after 3 seconds of joy.
I prefer 30 round magazines myself.

:lol:

speedy - i heart you

scottie - my opinion of you goes lower and lower every time you post.....are you related to jcroz?

• Upvote 1

clip magazine, tomato tomata.

I'm a gun newb myself, but I think the distinction is pretty significant, if I understand it correctly.

A magazine houses rounds for an automatic or semi-automatic weapon. A clip simply holds several rounds together so that they can be fed through a bolt-action weapon.

A magazine feed rounds into the firearm, whereas the clip actually moves through the firearm. At least that's how I understand it... Never seen a high capacity "clip."

clips just feed the bullets into the magazine....guns that use clips sometimes have internal mags...the clip itself is just a tool to hold the bullets together...and some bolt actions feed rounds from the clip, like the m1

Edited by Steve Butters

haha funny guy i know, if only you knew. and you never will know because your not one that i would invite over to show, there are a few people on here that i would though, but not anyone whos replied.

as far as the tommy goes, thats the only gun that hasnt been shot.

Can I come over and play sometime? I love super dooper cool guns!

haha funny guy i know, if only you knew. and you never will know because your not one that i would invite over to show, there are a few people on here that i would though, but not anyone whos replied.

as far as the tommy goes, thats the only gun that hasnt been shot.

Not trying to give you a hard time but dont make assumptions. Its funny to me because you assume that youre the only one with access to cool firearms.

And your comment "So much to say, so little Im allowed to say" leads me to believe they firearms are not yours, not legally registered or you just want people to think your a super secret cool guy.

Edited by flounder