Road Racing World Trackday Directory - April, 2011

redkow97

Mine just came in the mail. I haven't had time to look at it much yet, but the cover alone shows that there are articles for virtually every aspect of doing your first trackday.

Anyone new to TD's or thinking of getting into them should definitely pick up a copy. I think you can buy an online subscription for VERY cheap, and it's great stuff.

Not found on news stands.

yeah i got mine yesterday... i dont even have a subscription to rrw and i comes to my house.... but i do have a subscription to road racer x and im not getting any more. kinda crazy but ok. and i skimmed through the pages and the whole edition is about trackdaying. i thought it was pretty cool.

yeah i got mine yesterday... i dont even have a subscription to rrw and i comes to my house.... but i do have a subscription to road racer x and im not getting any more. kinda crazy but ok. and i skimmed through the pages and the whole edition is about trackdaying. i thought it was pretty cool.

RRX closed up shop over a month ago, RRW picked up their subscriptions and provide those individuals with free magazines for the rest of their subscription that they had with RRX. Class act effort for sure.