Dayton ccw class $75

idodishez

Found this at the local gun shop. Anyone had any experience w them? Anyone interested in going? I'm probably going to do it if for no other reason it's closer and cheaper than others I have seen. Dont have to wait too long either.621ceb3e-0bb6-3efd.jpg

Although the class the OP posted up supplies the handguns so if you don't have your own $10 more bucks isn't bad. They probably just use .22s since the ammo is so cheap.

chiefs class has loaner .22s and 9mms..just have to make arrangements with him beforehand and bring ammo

Just signed up. Said if a group of 10 or more exists he will do a private class, and break up into 2 days if desired.

12 hour class, 8 to 8. 2 hours shooting no matter what. Recommend bringing 200 rounds. Near 75 and 73 in Franklin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completed course today. Went great. Not trying to take away from the OR member who does ccw, but I also know he's not close to the Dayton/Cincinnati area. So if anyone in those areas is looking for ccw classes, I highly recommend this one. Truly did not feel like we were there for 12 hours. Guns to use if needed. My son and I each went through 50 rounds w one on one guidance. You were free to shoot as much as you wanted after your one on one time. Most impressionable for me was the time he spent with my son even though he was just a "sit in". (didnt pay full course price, because I don't want him having a ccw even if he COULD get one). Didn't even expect son to be able to shoot. Let's just say he was excited:)

Two thumbs up

Glad it went well and you had some good father/son time. A day well spent.

Yep. That was actually the best part. Doesnt happen too often anymore w a teenager who can't stand to be around dad.