Sneek Peek at 2011 race plastics...

Moto-Brian

Paul has done it again!!

He got the GSXR1000 done and when we get a few small pieces, I will post a completed shot of it all done up. It will be sleek!

As for the RC8R RS, it has been delayed in getting them all into the US. I still don't have it!:cry:

However, Paul got the plastics done and they look AWESOME!! Figured I would throw out a few pics...

The plastics will have an OEM look. I wanted to advertise the OEM 2011 RC8R as much as I could. I like the theme and the layout.

We will be adding the OEM graphics excluding the lower KTM one as seen on the bike:

2011ktmrc8r3.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The race plastics as they sit now have not been numbered as I am waiting on the upper graphics before we do that. The decals on the lower are done and my decal guy had a tough time getting the KTM orange correct. As you can see, it is just off enough to stand out. I'm pretty bummed, but it will have to do and I think once on the bike and running around the track, it will look great. Paul, however, got the OEM color PERFECT!!!!

Here is the complete set buttoned together...

rc8rrscompleteset.jpg

The tail is awesome. I will be adding a number on the bottom of the tail so, the white area is open right now until we get them on.

Paul did a little creative art on the tail and added the orange on the tips that go against the tank. I think it is perfect and looks great!

Notice the 614 decals!!

rc8rrstail2.jpg

Will get more pics as we get bikes and parts on!

who came up with that logo for him?

I did it. I was doing one for a memorial sticker for a friend who had passed on and decided to do one for Paul and see if he dug it. He liked it so, I had some made and will give him the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATED:

Got everything decaled up. Not sold on the Monster and Motorex location, but easily can be moved/changed.

Now, just need the damn bike. Hopefully here in a week or so...

rc8rrsfairings2.jpg

Bottom of the tail:

rc8rrsfairings3.jpg

Front angle:

rc8rrsfairings1.jpg

Looks good Brian, I really like the new 614 Paintworx sticker. Any update on the 1000?

Waiting on a few small pieces that put the tail together. As soon as I get those, it gets decals and assembled. Will post pics as soon as it is done.