Sneek Peek at 2011 race plastics...

Moto-Brian

Why? Jet Black is bad ass! I had the GSXR painted gloss black and had the wheels painted and bought another set in black.

Not sure what it's going to look like when I switch the white to yellow number plates.. Not sure how to get the exact number plates in yellow.. Need to do that ASAP..

Not sure what it's going to look like when I switch the white to yellow number plates.. Not sure how to get the exact number plates in yellow.. Need to do that ASAP..

ASAP? You going to Nelson this weekend?

If not, just use vinyl over the white. That way, you can peel it off when you sell it or move up.

Takes some time for sure, but use the MX stuff as it is thicker and will be easier to conform to the curves.

Use pinstripe to outline to cover any little gaps that show white.

ASAP? You going to Nelson this weekend?

If not, just use vinyl over the white. That way, you can peel it off when you sell it or move up.

Takes some time for sure, but use the MX stuff as it is thicker and will be easier to conform to the curves.

Use pinstripe to outline to cover any little gaps that show white.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! U saw how long it took to safetywire and change my coolant... Why don't u get your ass over here and help! Speaking of which.. I just bought a lift for my awesome motorcycle mechanic skillz! :eek:

RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! U saw how long it took to safetywire and change my coolant... Why don't u get your ass over here and help! Speaking of which.. I just bought a lift for my awesome motorcycle mechanic skillz! :eek:

I have a fold up track table with aluminum ramp for ballers like you for sale, too! You need it!!!