Team shirts, race hoodies, etc. Used, but cheap!

Moto-Brian

I have a few items I had in the closet and figured it could go to a more deserving home.

EVERYTHING is $8. Shipping is going to be about $5 each or $8 for it all... Or free if you are around central Ohio...

Kawasaki Team shirts. Size XL.

I have two of these. We got them when we rode for Kawasaki so, the colors reflect that obviously. But, they are MotoWear stuff which is top line pit shirt makers...

QTY (2):

kawteamshirtsl.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kawasaki Team Jacket. Got this at the same time. It's a rubbery type fabric. Really cool and at least this doesn't have purple!! Size XL

QTY (1):

kawteamjacket.jpg

Team Honda Fox sweatshirt. Size XL. This is the Woody Woodpecker Team Hoodie. Maybe worn a few times at most. Heavy Duty fabric before they got cheaper and thinner stuff...

QTY (1):

hondahoodie.jpg

Finally, a Team Fox Racing shirt. BRAND NEW. Dark Green. Pit vents, etc. Really quality shirt. These were limited runs for team and employees... Size XL

QTY (1):

foxteamshirt.jpg

Thanks!!

If you want it all, I will do $40 shipped.

Or tall people. I wear LT or XL, else things look like midriffs.

Yeah I am 6'3" and 230, I need xxl in regular clothes to fit thanks to being so tall. The only way a XL is working in regualr clothes is a quality hoody like this or a tall sizes.

Alright... RVT has dibs on the Honda hoody. I am planning on being at Pony this wek if anyone wants to meet and save the shipping...

shit!

do you just not read my posts or what? When i say someting I mean it. I'm not a troll

Ok... No PM. RVT PMd me that he wanted the stuff, I PMd my PayPal info since he cannot meet in CBus...

Let me know what you want to do. Meet, PayPal, ??

Alrighty, guys... I'll make it really easy.

IF you want the stuff, PM me what way you want to do this. For example... If you want me to ship it, tell me. If you want to meet and pck up w/o shipping, tell me.

Buyers that PM me what they want to do will get a return PM based on what they want. We will go that route. I have these on another site and it is first come, first served and it is based on PMs. RVT PMd me first on the hoodie and he is getting it shipped today.

Alrighty, guys... I'll make it really easy.

IF you want the stuff, PM me what way you want to do this. For example... If you want me to ship it, tell me. If you want to meet and pck up w/o shipping, tell me.

Buyers that PM me what they want to do will get a return PM based on what they want. We will go that route. I have these on another site and it is first come, first served and it is based on PMs. RVT PMd me first on the hoodie and he is getting it shipped today.

you have a pm