www.hkpro.com

Steve Butters

:lol: at this site....i was posting today and saw a thread about a guy wanting a gun for carrying while jogging

HK does not make a gun small enough to be comfortable to wear while jogging, without using a shoulder rig or something uncomfortable

me and a few people posted up about some keltecs, bodyguard, j frame, etc etc

all the posts were deleted....wtf?

so i looked in the rules section of their site and heres some of the thing i found

Discussions and posts must be HK specific or they will be removed. Just because a topic merely can apply to HK's does not make it HK specific for the purposes of this rule.

No comparisons, no threads with the major subject about another brand. A small reference to another brand in some of the contents of the tread is sometimes permitted. It all depends on the CONTEXT.

no ammo or ballistic discussions

no ad comments besides questions or offers

Keep it HK related

*Please leave the locker room stuff in the locker room or your garage. No scantily clad (or nude) picture posts, no matter how hot the women are or the HK's that they are holding...

*Please do not make general ammunition posts (where to buy, ammo opinion, etc.). If you have a specific question about a specific HK situation, go for it.

*CCW and RKBA post go in the Premium Members section (have you joined yet?).

Q: I posted recently asking if anyone knew of a source for Airsoft USP's. The post appears to have been removed, my guess would be for lack of HK content. However, I was asking specifically about HK models of Airsoft guns, as I am an HK user and would like to train with an HK Airsoft, as opposed to a Glock or other model. Is that still considered off topic or non-HK related? I looked in the FAQ and rules but didn't see the answer (not to say it isn't there).

A: Airsoft guns are considered toys, and discussions about toys are not allowed here.

Q: A couple of days ago I posted an answer to a thread about cleaning solvents and what people use. I was wondering was it was removed because I mentioned a name brand?

A: ignored.

i just thought it was insane the amount of rules and shit they have....its like you cant discuss anything, i have no idea how people post there on a regular basis....makes me really appreciate OR!!

i know theyre german guns, but i didnt realize that the nazi party was alive and well and running a forum for guns

Don't have that problem at the:

Sig (Swiss/German/American) forum, nor the

XD (Croation/American) forum, nor the

Kimber (All-American) forum, nor the

Ruger (All-American) forums...

Must be part of the price of admission for that fancy peashooter of yours. :)