Kenmore 18.2 cu ft Fridge

ohdaho

Ive had it for about 3.5 yrs. Used for only 2 yrs. Its taking up space in my garage, since my new condo came with a new fridge its not needed anymore. I just want it gone.

White, no-frills, would make a great second fridge or a small family. Top freezer, bottom fridge. No ice maker. In great shape since I havent used it much.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_04665802000P

Asking $150

Edited by ohdaho

U never heard of beer, pop, bulk(sams club) shit to put in a fridge in your garage?

Sure saves up space in your house fridge. I know people that use the fridge in garage as the beverage fridge and for food that is bulk packaged like at Sams.

U never heard of beer, pop, bulk(sams club) shit to put in a fridge in your garage?

Sure saves up space in your house fridge. I know people that use the fridge in garage as the beverage fridge and for food that is bulk packaged like at Sams.

Not necessary when you live by yourself and dont eat much. I ride a 636 and cant afford to shop in bulk. :D

Plus Id rather have the space to put my bike and car. Its a small garage.

I paid nearly $400 for this new and really want the garage space. Get it outta here!