Grattan (STT) 4/30 - 5/1

mojocho

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still might be in for this but may do the whole weekend I still don't know yet

grattan is definitely a track worth doing the whole weekend at. also, it's like 5 hours away lol

grattan is definitely a track worth doing the whole weekend at. also, it's like 5 hours away lol

yeah, for such a long haul, might as well do 2 days and get your money's worth. Just wish the shower facilities were updated.:wtf:

Well I'm pumped for it. Sat mostly sunny but high of 58. Sunday is still calling for rain.:nono:

Got to get a small generator so I can plug in a small space heater.

Screw the facilities, they just repaved the track. It looks like rain both days from everything I've seen, BUT I like your forecast minus the temps better. This will definitely be a game time decision here.

+1 bigtime!! I hope its nice man.. I'm itching to ride!

i think i am going for at least saturday (if this weather keeps looking up), but i'm still going to wait last minute. there's a bike i'm picking up for my friend too, so there is additional motivation.

Soooo... Is anyone here? I just got my bike and etc unpacked. im up the hill, just past the tech shed in the black chevy with the ratty ass trailer and just the most awful 600rr you've ever seen. Anyway, see yall tomorrow morning

How'd the day go? Wish I could've made it but I just had too much going on. Haven't been home for more than a few hours in almost 3 weeks. Instead of riding I got my mower fixed, grass cut, engine from a parts bike sold/crated, 5 loads of laundry done, house cleaned up, and fallen trees cut up. Man I wish I would've been at the track today...

But now I'm relaxing in the hot tub with a 6 pack, all is well.