ET Video

Jst2fst

Thank god I'm old enough to appreciate what good music, musicians and naturally sexy women are. If it wasn't for autotune and other enhancements her voice would sound like shit along with most of today's "talent". Also she is not attractive without tons of makeup and computer enhancing. But to each their own.

Edited by cmh_sprint

Thank god I'm old enough to appreciate what good music, musicians and naturally sexy women are. If it was for autotune and other enhancements her voice would sound like shit along with most of today's "talent". Also she is not attractive without tones of makeup and computer enhancing. But to each their own.

it has def. turned into all autotunes now.

I don't mind Katy Perry, but Kanye just sucks. His flow is horrible, his voice sucks. Back in the day you had to have the voice and flow for hip hop or rap. Today it's just whoever get's marketed the best no matter the genre really.

Is their no pleasing you?... You hate Kesha in both aspects and like that Katy Perry has a SEXY body but hate the song. You are one complicated individual. :nono:

hahaha I'm a tough critic, just because shes hot doesn't mean thats a good song. She has other songs I like though :D

I'm not hatin on ya, hope you're not takin it that way

I love that song, but hate Kanye's racist ass. Plus he's just a prick. The CD doesn't have Kanye my wife said, which is a plus.

I was hoping they would open the air lock on Kanye in that video :D

As for Katie I think she is sexier in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHROHJlU_Ng

even hotter!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJWdqzz5Ues

• Upvote 1

hahaha I'm a tough critic, just because shes hot doesn't mean thats a good song. She has other songs I like though :D

I'm not hatin on ya, hope you're not takin it that way

Not no hate here, just trying to get a read on you..

I was hoping they would open the air lock on Kanye in that video :D

As for Katie I think she is sexier in this video.

even hotter!!!

Yes, I second that motion....:bow:

wow, now katy is going to be leaning over the edge ready to fall over and follow lady gaga... freaky shite

Shut your filthy whore mouth dems fighting words. Katy Perry won't cross over to the dark side...