Stolen 2004 gsxr 750

gsxr07

Hopefully we catch him soon. It'll be 3 weeks this sunday. Like a true bike nut... its not getting any easier having it gone.

I dont understand alot of the double standards that we live by. The police say dont take crimnal matters into your own hands, but they've yet to even contact me after serveral voicemails I left about possible leads and to discuss the case. Its why I never rely or even call the police unless its an absolute emergency. Gas is $4.15 a gallon, we get in a situation where we can pay our soliders not even a month ago.... dont think I need to say its not looking good. Im on a new bike now, which I hope wil increase my chances of catching this bike thief, cause if you dont know, I get around quite a bit on 2 wheels. Thanks to everyone whos supported me and that has searched/searching for my bike.

That would be better than giving me 25 seconds in a room with the perp. Barely even need that.

+1 If they don't get caught at least let them have a bad high side in a bad corner with a very steep cliff and sharp rocks at the bottom with lots of very angry rattle snakes. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Beat him with a brick stick. If i see him ill make sure i wait for him to stop to kick him off the bike :) ill jump on and get the kickstand down so i dont leave a scratch dont worry.

Sorry bro, got a friend that had his TL1000 stolen along with a bunch of other bikes north of Dayton several years ago.......they ended up catching the fools doing it, but nothing of his bike -- done parted out and sold off. These were 3 thieves in a panel van that would pull up, hop out the back, grab your bike and lift it in, slam the doors and they're gone.......he was only home for 5 minutes to grab his Chatterbox so we could get together and ride that night -- Keep your eyes peeled, I'm sure this thing is stashed away somewhere waiting to be sold off or parted out after the heat drops.

I HATE A THIEF!! I cant imagine how invaded you feel over it -- if it were mine, I'd want a weekend alone with the fux that stole it so I could enjoy the muffled screams in the silence of my basement until they've bled out.

Good luck bro, hoping for SOME SORT OF RESULT at least.

• 5 months later...

6 months ago to the day I put my bike away in my garage. When I awoke the next morning my beloved GSXR was gone. Still holding out hope it may come back. In addition I hope this does not happen to anyone else because its nothing short of heartbreaking. may the thieve(s) forever rot in hell...

• 3 years later...

Just got this email from another military member, not quite sure how to act on it, but i sent him an email from an account i set up that says "hey my buddy says your looking for a frame and title, i've got a few if your interested just let me know"

HERE IS THE EMAIL:

I totaled my bike from stunting and trying to sale parts for the bike. This guy won't leave me alone about my frame and title for my bike. Only reason you need a frame and title is for a stolen bike. This is the guy that is trying to get ahold of me Rob **** <email deleted>.

Good Luck

Jay

OK This is Rob. Remember how you followed me home after setting me up? Parking a block away in some ones driveway? You pulling a knife on me??? Me letting you into my garage after catching you snoooping around my garage and after the knife? Then me getting really pissed off about the whole thing and you running from me? I do! You posted all of my information on this site and I want it removed now! Who do I need to talk to??? I just found this whole thing out by going to drive over an hour away to pick up a cell phone on Craigslist. I get there, then they say sorry we cant sell to you go steal more bikes. Wtf??? So theres that and splattering my info. I needed the frame for a totaled project bike that took me 2 years to piece back together. I do not deserve this slander. I am a fellow enthusiast! Edited by OsuMj

OK This is Rob. Remember how you followed me home after setting me up? Parking a block away in some ones driveway? You pulling a knife on me??? Me letting you into my garage after catching you snoooping around my garage and after the knife? Then me getting really pissed off about the whole thing and you running from me? I do! You posted all of my information on this site and I want it removed now! Who do I need to talk to??? I just found this whole thing out by going to drive over an hour away to pick up a cell phone on Craigslist. I get there, then they say sorry we cant sell to you go steal more bikes. Wtf??? So theres that and splattering my info. I needed the frame for a totaled project bike that took me 2 years to piece back together. I do not deserve this slander. I am a fellow enthusiast! 

Hey, I removed your personal info. 

Just so you know, this other dude hasn't logged on in over 2 years, so don't expect that he's going to come back in here to defend himself or give you any sort of an explanation. 

If you plan to stick around, and for future reference, if you see a post that breaks the rules or you need to discuss with a moderator/admin, there's a button at the bottom of every post that says "Report" - click it, state your complaint, high five yourself for completing a task.

• Upvote 2

Hey, I removed your personal info

Just so you know, this other dude hasn't logged on in over 2 years, so don't expect that he's going to come back in here to defend himself or give you any sort of an explanation. 

If you plan to stick around, and for future reference, if you see a post that breaks the rules or you need to discuss with a moderator/admin, there's a button at the bottom of every post that says "Report" - click it, state your complaint, high five yourself for completing a task.

nice to see the mods are on top of this sort of thing  ...except the guy quoted the offending post prior to your edit. :lolhitsign: