Stolen 2004 gsxr 750

gsxr07

Stolen out of my garage April 11th 2011 between 10pm and 830 am, the person or persons broke in and wheeled the bike out with no keys or title.

The motorcycle when taken: Its a 2004 GSXR 750, it had 13000 miles on it when taken, front headlight is HID so it puts out blue light, is had a Yoshi full RS-3 exhaust, fender eliminator, rear mount license plate (44ZTU VET), GSXR gel seat, black windscreen, black frame sliders, power coated black passgner pegs, it had a bad "omen" bell from iron pony attached to the kick stand. It also had a black tank protector and a tank bag on it when stolen. It had the rear seat cowl on, and the tail has no markings such as (600, 750, 1000).

This bike was everything to me. I'm devestated that its gone. I still cant believe its gone. I did not have theft coverage for my motorcycle. :nono:

I live to ride and I went through alot in 2010 to have a nice bike for 2011.

I cant afford to get another bike, so im just fucked watching people ride by and the only thing i've got is a damn 10 speed.

Any help is apperciated. Thanks. :(

Oh i dident see it there. I figured to put it in the stolen section. I know some people think its in parts, but where? Where are these parts being sold, someone out there knows somthing. I've offered a reward for $3000 to whom ever turns in the crook. $3000!?!?! thats over half the value of the bike. CMON!

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=75149&highlight=44ZTU

I think we already have you covered bud. :cheers: Sorry to hear about your troubles. :( May you find these ne'erdowells and strangle them with your bare hands in front of their families.

hope you find it!

you might as well take that reward and buy an older gsxr, unfortunately I'm willing to bet its parted out already. I hope you find these assholes and beat the ever living shit out of them

Oh i dident see it there. I figured to put it in the stolen section. I know some people think its in parts, but where? Where are these parts being sold, someone out there knows somthing. I've offered a reward for $3000 to whom ever turns in the crook. $3000!?!?! thats over half the value of the bike. CMON!

That is a very generous reward and I hope you get it back. If not $3000 should get you pretty close to replacing the motorcycle

The money is put up by crime stoppers. I dont have a red cent to drop on a bike. I'm pretty fucking miserable without it. You dont know the pain that im going to bring the person who took my bike. Even IF the law catchs them first, i'll be waiting when they get out.... fucking scum bag is going to pay. (im pretty angry)

because they took it - stripped it - and already made 3 grand on craigslist and ebay.... i hate to be a downer, but if i was you - i wouldnt spend too much free time driving around looking for it....90% chance that bike is history....either has the VIN ground down and somebody is going to use it for the track, or its in pieces and the frame has been ditched in some random field

I'm doubting this scenario because of this: I was gone ALL weekend... I did not return until 6PM sunday night, after I had been riding all weekend 600 miles +, I took a short break from riding, ate some dinner etc went back out on the bike at about 7-8pm and then rode to London Oh, and was gone until 10pm. It then thunderstromed all night. If someone was watching me I think I would have noticed, plus they must have 24/7 watch on my house because I'm constantly, constantly coming and going on the motorcycle, sun shine or rain. I'm thinking some idiot just broke the rest of the door went in and pushed it somewhere close by, where then it may have been picked up. Someone out there saw somthing, someone out there knows something, if it was a matter of national security this bike COULD be found, maybe in parts or not whole but somthing could be found. That may just be my hope talking but my mind tells me the %'s are higher that its lurking somewhere nearby, whole. I'd honestly not press any charges against the perp if they brought it back int he exact condition it left in. I really just want to ride again... :cry:

because they took it - stripped it - and already made 3 grand on craigslist and ebay.... i hate to be a downer, but if i was you - i wouldnt spend too much free time driving around looking for it....90% chance that bike is history....either has the VIN ground down and somebody is going to use it for the track, or its in pieces and the frame has been ditched in some random field

what theif parts out a like new bike? I Think they would be desperate to try to ride it.

one that wants the cash from all those nice shiny parts....nobody wants to ride around a hot bike, espeically one thats all over the news and has a 3k reward...like-new means it has a lot of good condition parts that people would pay a good amount for to fix their old or wrecked bikes

i hope youre right on your scenario though, and i wish you luck

Thank you for your support. I was hoping to meet alot of the nice guys on OR this year riding my bike. A very great group of people on here. Wouldent we all agree that majority of thieves are stupid? Could we also agree that such a felony theft could be an impulse theft such as seeing the bike and chance to steal it? I would think people that buy track bikes/ stunt bikes would know that recieving stolen property is a crime, and one with a ground off VIN #? I would be SUSPECT of that bike and stay away.

Anything is possible at this point. I have no evidence or leads which makes this crime particularly hard to solve. But I do (thankfully and gratefully) have the community on my side so hopefully somebody calls it in.

one that wants the cash from all those nice shiny parts....nobody wants to ride around a hot bike, espeically one thats all over the news and has a 3k reward...like-new means it has a lot of good condition parts that people would pay a good amount for to fix their old or wrecked bikes

i hope youre right on your scenario though, and i wish you luck

I posted the news link up on my facebook for you. I'd venture to say the bike is gone, but you never know.

Thank you for posting the link. One can only hope and remain resilient. I've contacted the news, the radio, the police, talked to all my neighbors, passed out lots of reward posters, told everyone from the teens that play basketball by my house everyday to the mail man. I've searched high and low for this bike. I cant much think of anything more to do than just go on patrol and try to set the guy up if he is dumb enough to come back for more. :confused: Hoping something comes out in the wash.....