Fieldsheer 1-piece suit (44) $100 + shipping

redkow97

*PRICES MODIFIED TO BE MORE REALISTIC AFTER I CHECKED A COMPARABLE SUIT ON EBAY (it sold for $155 + $34 shipping http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=110674789742&si=rqtlihyMnB29b6XbCH%252FjvoBf5L4%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT)

Good condition fieldsheer race suit

Never hit the pavement, but did get a little dirty when I pussed out in the grass and bailed.

Original liner is missing, but I never misses it; just wore an under-suit to make getting it off and on easier.

All zippers work flawlessly.

I am 6' and about 175 and it's a bit big on me, but perfect with a back and chest protector.

the only "damage" is on the inside of the knees from rubbing on stomp-grip on my tank.

was: $210/offer

NOW: $140 (plus a few bucks for shipping)

UPDATED PRICE 6/30/11 - SEE LAST POST FOR NEW PRICE.

1302871627.jpg

1303258020.jpg

Edited by redkow97

It has foam armor in the forearms, shoulders, and around the knee puck area.

You could have armor added or buy the type built into a spandex suit. I rode in it as it is (with chest and back protector) for the last 3 years.

It's just an older model suit. Good shape, but not all the features of a newer one.

The suit is fully perforated on the front if anyone is considering this for street use. I have literally been riding at paddock speeds in 1st gear and thought it was un-zipped. That's how much air gets through.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am about the same. 6' and 170-180, depending on how much I get to work out. without a chest/back protector, it would be a bit loose on you in the chest and torso, but you'd pass tech at any trackday, and that would actually make it more comfortable for street use.

I'm trying to think of the next time I'll be down toward Marysville. You're welcome to try it on.

Edited by redkow97

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
these things never seem to be quite right for me, but whats the inseam?

from the 4 different brands I've tried on the inseam is always too long for an "average height" individual. I'm like 5'10" and feel like a midget when I put on some of these pants :lol: I've just kind of gotten used to it and getting them to lay comfortably when on the bike

Well as some of you know, I definitely was not graced by being remotely tall. I have a 28 inch inseam, so even somthing semi average typically doesn't fit!

well damn son and here I thought I was short!

My boss buddies girlfriend is "supposedly" buying him a new 1-pc of his choice so guess he's passing - I tried a few times this week to talk him into picking these up for spares but he'd rather let HER spend money on HIM for a change - GLWS

• 2 months later...