Sun Devil Billet Upper/Lower

White Oak Armament Squad Designated Marksman Barrel 20" 7 twist

Giessele Super Dynamic - Enhanced Trigger

VTAC TRX Extreme Handguard

Magpul PRS Stock

Magpul MIAD Grip

Larue SPR-S scope mount

Vortex Viper PST 6-24 FFP mil/mil scope

Kawi and I took it out to Thunder Valley Precision last weekend to try it out. We zeroed it and used the drop chart I made with guesstimate of muzzle velocity and some time with the JBM ballistic calculator and got some dope from 100-600 yards.

We both shot it Sunday in the "short course" match (170-550yards). I was getting pretty consistent first round hits on 12x12 targets out to 550 yards, even in the 25+mph winds we were shooting in. Kawi did pretty well for his first time shooting "long range" especially given a new to him gun, and the nasty wind that day.

All in all it was a pretty successful range weekend. Minus the 35mph gust that blew the rifle over on the concrete bench and marred the scope prior to even firing the damned thing.

Glad to see its finally done.. Be happy that PST came in when it did. I talked to the Vortex Rep yesterday and allot of the PSTs are tied up in customs and 4-6 weeks out.

Yea the PST fucking rocks. I about cried when it got scraped up by falling over. To be quiet honest, I don't think it'll be on the AR for long, it'll probably get moved to the 308.

Yea the PST fucking rocks. I about cried when it got scraped up by falling over. To be quiet honest, I don't think it'll be on the AR for long, it'll probably get moved to the 308.

Smart move.. Put the pst on the 308 and your falcon on the AR.

FYI, I ordered myself a PST on Tuesday along with a set of these.

Bushnell Fusion 1600 Arc 10X42 Laser Range Finder - Ive ranged the mile target with these easily.. they are amazing for the price. I figure they will come in handy with the new build and the fact that I want to make it out west this year and do some Elk hunting.

41G8Ccj2XDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Im thinking pst already and I haven't even got my first scope on it yet lol. Im just worried about past experiences with similar guns and the rectical pooping.

If you want a PST, you better order it now or else you wont have it till damn near the middle/end of year. The current shipment of PST's coming in is caught in customs and 4-6 weeks out for the people that have ordered them including ones ordered in Feb.

If you want a PST, you better order it now or else you wont have it till damn near the middle/end of year. The current shipment of PST's coming in is caught in customs and 4-6 weeks out for the people that have ordered them including ones ordered in Feb.

Ill wait until I atleast mount the original one. I was pretty impressed by the quality of walthers over the weekend.

Btw anyone thinking about going to thunder valley and giving it a try I highly recommend it. I went and watched once and knew then I had to give it a shot. If you have a .223 you have enough gun to do the short course.

Both flat fish I has stock ruger rings on my target mini which are not to high and a nikon prostaf scope which is way under powered 2x7 power. I have since moved the scope to my 22 as it is better suited for that. Have been looking for a cheap scope to mount on the mini. Like I said the biggest thing is the 250 mile round trip to get there and back.