Special Forces in Afghanistan CQB (helmet cam)

obesityrules

The MEN putting foot in ass! Hoowa! Dumbass getting shot out in the open, you see where the helmet cam is at dont you. on a corner, only time he crosses that hall is to put rounds down... Damn people (guy that got shot, iraqi cop?)!

I know we give them minimal training but that guy was right out in the open... damn!

Edited by Beegreenstrings

I think they should do a TV series following these helmet cams...i think it would put a lot of this stuff in perspective for people...i just started watching that Police POV show and its similar to this, but less intense since its police and not soldiers

and at least the SF guy came out alright, sucks about the ANA guy but shit happens...its their country

No offence but they dont need to be putting some of that stuff on tape or camera. This was pretty basic. Could be a hell of a lot worse. There are a few on Youtube now that show how it really goes down, after the door kick and everything is sorted and gone through.

and yes M4 of some variant. SAW would be to big and bulky to kick doors with. Probably a M4 w/10.5" or 12" barrel, my guess would be this is a door kicking crew and this was just another mud shack. Someone got lazy and stood in the hallway.

and this dude does have balls of steel. see how he throws rounds and then goes to that door and still throws more rounds. Does not duc and cover he covers and fires all at the same time...

No offence but they dont need to be putting some of that stuff on tape or camera.

Agree.

I think they should do a TV series following these helmet cams...i think it would put a lot of this stuff in perspective for people...

Not helmet cam, but if you haven't seen the documentary Restrepo, it is definitely worth a watch. Takes some of the feel-good out watching those kind of clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DjqR6OucBc

By the way, the photojournalist/co-director was killed in Libya last week.

Sort of like... "Where is your cell phone and laptop"?

"I am not going to ask you nicely again"!

Shut the cameras off! Get the F out.

yeah you will never see that video or the video leading up too it.

Ow and at the end of Restrepo, "How do you come back to the civilian life"?, If you are lucky you come back to the civilian life. If you cant you stay in and deal with the fact that this is your life and there is no changing.

Edited by Beegreenstrings