Is this helmet "girly"?

BeastieSSSC

It's a top tier helmet worn by a bionic man. Seriously, though he's lost his way and ended up on a Kwacker, this guy wrecked- had his whole knee replaced, and is still trying. He is a former WSBK champ, and in my opinion, the baddest ass out there. Soft spoken Aussie, but he went out in the front of the pack on the shittiest bike out there.;)

I'd wear the hell out of the helmet, and hope some of the Badass rubs off. :p

Who gives a fuck? If you like it' date=' then buy it and rock it. The only thing that would make that helmet girly is if you were ashamed to be wearing it. If someone says something, kick them in the balls and ask, "How's that for girly?"[/quote']

+

IP has a good point. Why would you care if others think it is "girly" or not? If you like it rock it like a champ.

With that said, If I knew it would fit my big o Mellon and I was not 110% against buying used helmets, I would likely bid on it myself because that is a sweet looking lid, and would match my Vulcan :)

I'd rock it. Not girly at all

WickedSS2005 whats up brother TommySSSC

When do you finally decide to find out what real speed is like :)

Hope all is well for ya, gonna be out at the cobalt meet?

RFM i did look up Vermeulen, wish I could say I had my own helmet line