WBC gets pwned

Sapphy

There are a few forums that are saying this is fake. Some of the people are claiming to be Brandon, Mississippi police officers and they say this never happened...

Looked this up on Snopes and TruthorFiction and I haven't seen anything on this story there yet...

Who knows? It'd be really cool if it was real though!

:D love it. In fact I just heard these nut jobs are protesting outside an Ohio School. Anybody know which one?

A couple of days before, one of them (Westboro protestors) ran his mouth at a Brandon gas station and got his arse waxed. Police were called and the beaten man could not give much of a description of who beat him. When they canvassed the station and spoke to the large crowd that had gathered around, no one seemed to remember anything about what had happened.

Rankin County handled this thing perfectly. There were many things that were put into place that most will never know about and at great expense to the county.

Most of the morons never made it out of their hotel parking lot. It seems that certain Rankin county pickup trucks were parked directly behind any car that had Kansas plates in the hotel parking lot and the drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral was over. Police were called but their wrecker service was running behind and it was going to be a few hours before they could tow the trucks so the Kansas plated cars could get out.

A few made it to the funeral but were ushered away to be questioned about a crime they might have possibly been involved in. Turns out, after a few hours of questioning, that they were not involved and they were allowed to go on about their business.

I'd ask if they are serious but I think we all know by now they are.:nono:

WBC WILL PICKET THE FAG-INFESTED, PERVERT-RUN DARBY HIGH SCHOOL (4200 LEPPERT ROAD, HILLIARD, OH) ON TUESDAY, MAY 10, 7:10 – 7:40 AM

I got a truck with a bad engine and trailer that gets flat tires often if someone can figure out where these ass munchers are staying.:mad:

Hilliard. They'll probably just get ignored.

Think we could trick them into thinking hillard is in South Central Columbus? :D See a couple of the gun toting youth serve a useful purpose.:spank:

It didn't happen.

“They were never here,” said Brian Chalk, police chief in Brandon, Rogers’ hometown.

Had there been any sort of confrontation, the people who turned out to pay their respects to Rogers would have likely gotten to Westboro protesters before the police had a chance to arrest them, said Mark Baker, city attorney for Brandon.

http://www.stripes.com/blogs/the-rumor-doctor/the-rumor-doctor-1.104348/did-a-mississippi-town-beat-the-westboro-baptist-church-1.142724

That is sad. These people give real Christians a bad name. I can't believe there is nothing that can be done about these protests. It seems our system is constantly taken advantage of due to honoring the letter of the law instead of the spirit of the law. Whatever happened to decency and common sense?

nobody ever truly recovers from getting drowned in semen. why won't anyone listen to my brilliant idears?

I just... I mean I don't even know what to say to that... WOW!

BUKKAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

:D love it. In fact I just heard these nut jobs are protesting outside an Ohio School. Anybody know which one?

Darby High School in Hilliard. I don’t remember the date but I believe it is this coming week sometime.