Lowered GSXR in Lebanon on Friday evening?

YSR_Racer_99

Didn't say that "you" (which wasn't you...) were tailgating ME. And the person being tailgated was going with the flow of traffic on a two-lane state route.

I was behind the bike. It was funny because he must have thought that I got too close to him while we were stopped at a stoplight (several feet between us), so kept turning around (since he didn't have any mirrors...) to give me the evil eye, both at the light and as we continued down the road. I didn't tailgate him, I don't do that.

I just loved the irony of him getting bothered by me for doing the same thing he was doing (or at least thinking that I was doing it).

Skyline. I LOOOOVE Skyline. Goldstar? Not so much. Ohhhhh, and boneless wings. So much easier than traditional. But then, I like that I have to take the time to crack open crablegs for the meat, as opposed to just having a heaping plate of crab meat. I think that would be gross and overwhelming. But then a big chunk of lobster is good, so I just don't know.