Fast Five..

hollywood3586

OK who went this weekend? I personally LOVED this movie! It was amazing. Some of the scenes where a little far fetched but hey its a movie. The cars are sick and the story was really good. In all, the 2 1/2 hour movie was worth it. Not sure if you guys noticed or have heard about it but after the credits was a sneak peek at the 6th movie. :D Google it, it looks cool.

What did you think?

Went out last night with some friends and saw this movie. Much better than I though it would be and it was a thrill all the way. Especially for the spoiler alert at the end looks fantastic and can't wait for the next movie to come out.

I remember the first as being great for its time... if the 4th was the one with Vin where they are heisting gas I just saw that for the first time this weekend... decent

All the rest was trash

agreed. 1, 4, and 5 were the best of the bunch.

I remember the first as being great for its time... if the 4th was the one with Vin where they are heisting gas I just saw that for the first time this weekend... decent

All the rest was trash

hater

1 and 4 were fantastic. 2 was pretty good and 3 was good, I actually loved it however I can't tell you how many times I've said it really shouldn't be included in the series. It was only branded F&F to get the diehard assholes like me to watch it. I haven't seen the new one and will probably wait until its on Netflix

Just got in from seeing the movie, loved it. The skinny chick on the bike,

bad ass but to skinny. The lady cop, now she was nice!

And The Rock, that dude is freakin lookin huge. While Rock and Vin were

fighting, my wife leans over to me and says... "now they just need to take off their shirts". :rolleyes::nono:

Anyway, good movie.

And The Rock' date=' that dude is freakin lookin huge. While Rock and Vin were

fighting, my wife leans over to me and says... "now they just need to take off their shirts". :rolleyes::nono:

Anyway, good movie.[/quote']

He is HUGE in the movie Faster as well. I rented that last night and I told my wife that he must've gotten into working out really hard as of lately.

Saw it Friday. Unrealistic and Dom looks like a walrus, the wrong hand print is involved to unlock that thing and it had some boring zones like driving in circles under the roof and then they don't even use those. Cop girl has a smokin face.

Edited by Gump