Stupid Rain...

ReconRat

ok, this sux. I get up this morning, and it's... raining. A squall line developed between Marysville and Dayton late last night, and moved over Columbus. So this morning, it's still there. It didn't move much, and still isn't moving. Argh... Waiting 15 minutes to see if it can possible clear up a bit. Not likely, since I see more rain developing behind what is here now. Weather report didn't hold up...

edit: gave up and drove the cage... And tomorrow predicted sunny with high of 65F. But... nearly freezing temps predicted for the morning, with patchy frost for some people between midnight and 9am.

Edited by ReconRat

ok, this sux. I get up this morning, and it's... raining. A squall line developed between Marysville and Dayton late last night, and moved over Columbus. So this morning, it's still there. It didn't move much, and still isn't moving. Argh... Waiting 15 minutes to see if it can possible clear up a bit. Not likely, since I see more rain developing behind what is here now. Weather report didn't hold up...

edit: gave up and drove the cage... And tomorrow predicted sunny with high of 65F. But... nearly freezing temps predicted for the morning, with patchy frost for some people between midnight and 9am.

I had planed on riding as well woke up and was like fuck.... Just took the car and hoped it will clear by this afternoon

I am thinking about heading to Arizona or New Mexico and live in the desert,dont care if I ever see rain or snow the rest of my life.

I'm coming with you....