Osu bus driver

gen3flygirl

If anyone takes this job i immediatly demote you to the class of moron driver. I hate bus drivers especially student bus drivers. Almost been killed by 3.

If anyone takes this job i immediatly demote you to the class of moron driver. I hate bus drivers especially student bus drivers. Almost been killed by 3.

Why hate? Unless you secretly want to be someone's sugar daddy and pay their bills cause this job is benign you. Just sayin ya know.....

It's the female OSU bus destroyers you have to watch out for.

I almost was skewered by one as well. You know what they say.

Women Drivers No Survivors!

they are not so bad

A www thanks

If you have almost been hit 3 times it was probably your own damn fault. I almost took out the front end of two Bentleys who decided they were going to pull out in front of me. Oh and fallow pedestrian and bicycle laws and you won't have any issues. At least we arent COTA, they will run your ass over with no hessitation, we are to lazy to fill out the paper work.

It's the female OSU bus destroyers you have to watch out for.

I almost was skewered by one as well. You know what they say.

Women Drivers No Survivors!

almost as bad as chicks riding bikes by themselves... :D

:lol:

I love it... You do know there are a few of them on here, right...

Hopefully , they arent the ones that have almost killed me. :p, kinda mean i guess i can change my initial post. I hope that whoever takes this job doesnt turn out to be another moron driver :)

At least we arent COTA, they will run your ass over with no hessitation

This is so true. I can't count the number of times COTA has ran Red Lights, or ran me out of a lane, or even onto a sidewalk. COTA drivers are some of the nastiest drivers on the road.

almost as bad as chicks riding bikes by themselves... :D

Don't make me hurt you. :spank:

A www thanks

If you have almost been hit 3 times it was probably your own damn fault. I almost took out the front end of two Bentleys who decided they were going to pull out in front of me. Oh and fallow pedestrian and bicycle laws and you won't have any issues. At least we arent COTA, they will run your ass over with no hessitation, we are to lazy to fill out the paper work.

Bullshit. I was just tootin along in my own lane with my own horn and woof cut me off, i was almost laying down in the other side of traffic.