Win a motoseries trackday raffle

IB723

Nelson ledges trackday raffle

To all you trackday junkies. A buddy of mine who lost an arm several years ago is having complications that is requiring some expensive surgeries, so Todd at Moto Series has been so kind to donate a trackday (date of your choice) that we are raffling off at $10 a ticket. The winner will be selected on June 4th at Nelson during that MotoSeries event. Please help support this cause. Please call or text me at 859-760-5723 if you would like to participate and I will get you set up.

Thanks

Greg Kappen

Edited by IB723

I told Greg to post this over here. This is for a good cause to help a rider, cheap option for people to get some track time, and a good step forward on Todd to help out. I know some of you guys will be going to the May event, but I am sure you will want to hit up some events later. Best of luck in your friends recovery.

Jeff Wrobel and I (Greg Kappen) will have the tickets and we will both be at the saturday trackday on the 14th, for whoever is interested.

Thanks all

Sweet I will def grab a couple from ya at the track, I should be there sometime Friday night if you will be there. If not I will get some Saturday, nick I will have you point me in the right direction.

Sounds good, thanks for supporting.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I have discovered that I am not going to be able to make the event. To get tickets see jeff wrobel at the riders meeting saturday morning

Thanks for the support

Greg Kappen

Unfortunately I have discovered that I am not going to be able to make the event. To get tickets see jeff wrobel at the riders meeting saturday morning

Thanks for the support

Greg Kappen

Wrobel told me he will not be at the event also so you might want to double check on that. He wrecked at Barber during the WERA round.

Due to unforseen crashing Jeff will not be at Nelson this weekend either, so we are postponing the drawing until the next Motoseries event on June 4th.

Thanks

Greg