Have a bike for sale/trade or know someone who does?

35RFTW

Bring them in! We are selling bikes faster than we can buy them, so our inventory needs replenished. We are looking for things either 79 and older or mid 90's and newer. If it falls in between there it would have to be super clean.

Here is the hook, if you bring someone to our shop to sell their bike or trade it in and the deal works out, you will get $100 in store credit! If you come on your own will and trade in on something we have in stock, you also get the credit! I do suggest shooting me an email with pictures and a description before hand so I can give you a range before you bring it down of course. Bring them on!

03 gsxr 1000 looking to trade in I want a 05 or newer zx10 or gsxr1000

We have a 2008 ZX10R coming in with only $3k miles on it and a possible 05 GSXR1000.

1979 Honda CBX really nice condition 7k

198x Honda CB1100r 10k

Need pictures of the CBX sent to Justin@IndMoto.com.

We have a 2008 ZX10R coming in with only $3k miles on it and a possible 05 GSXR1000.

Need pictures of the CBX sent to Justin@IndMoto.com.

Well fuck now i need to go clean it lol. Ill get around to cleaning it next time it doesnt rain and ill send you some pics.