Monday Nights

Ringo

Was talking to the owner of sloppy donkey last night, a bar on high street that a couple of us local at. He said that if i can get a decent number of people to ride out we can get spots for like 20-30 bikes and get 1 dollar wells and probably some other specials.

Just wondering how many people would be interested. There isnt really any decent bike nights downtown that i know of. I think this would be a good time and we can get good drink specials :).

Was talking to the owner of sloppy donkey last night, a bar on high street that a couple of us local at. He said that if i can get a decent number of people to ride out we can get spots for like 20-30 bikes and get 1 dollar wells and probably some other specials.

Just wondering how many people would be interested. There isnt really any decent bike nights downtown that i know of. I think this would be a good time and we can get good drink specials :).

Most people on here DON'T DRINK AND RIDE...... FYI

Most people on here DON'T DRINK AND RIDE...... FYI

I would hope none of us drink and ride. Bike nights with sport bikes usually arent about getting drunk, just figured itd be cool to meet up have a drink (one) check out the bikes then leave. one beer over 2-3 hours is not what i consider drinking and riding. :wtf:

I would hope none of us drink and ride. Bike nights with sport bikes usually arent about getting drunk, just figured itd be cool to meet up have a drink (one) check out the bikes then leave. one beer over 2-3 hours is not what i consider drinking and riding. :wtf:
we can get spots for like 20-30 bikes and get 1 dollar wells and probably some other specials
This implies nothing close to a beer over 2-3 hours. :lol:

Doesnt anyone just want to go out meet up look at the bikes and then go on a ride... we dont have to drink i just thought it could be an option i can talk to him about free soda and shit too...

Doesnt anyone just want to go out meet up look at the bikes and then go on a ride... we dont have to drink i just thought it could be an option i can talk to him about free soda and shit too...

:postwhore2::lol:

I post about getting a group together and the only thing that comes from it is a bunch of crap.. and i really dont care about my post count... ive spent more time riding in the past week then i have spent on the forums.

He did say last week that they should change his name to sweetpea and casper mustn't have saw that post. I was thinking he'd do it in a heartbeat.

if he changes it its gonna be game over. but if every joke i'd say

I post about getting a group together and the only thing that comes from it is a bunch of crap.. and i really dont care about my post count... ive spent more time riding in the past week then i have spent on the forums.
You posted about underage drinking and riding and got a bunch of crap. Don't go trying to sugarcoat it amigo. :lol:
  • Upvote 1