Students for Concealed Carry - OSU Latern!

BeastieSSSC

Having seen the aftermath of osu pd using the range, I'm not so sure we should let those guys carry on campus.

disclaimer: rumor at the time is there were a few high speed shooter types, but they shot somewhere off campus with another pd's swat guys.

Edited by walther_gsp
added disclaimer

Being that Converse Range has been closed for about 2-3 years for us on the left side, I'd like to know when you observed said shooting. Given, that not everyone has great shooting skills...thats a pretty bold statement.

And only the SRT team trains off campus and with other teams.

Edited by SJC1000rr

Nice! But the latern is full of left wing nutjobs and you know where they are going to stand on the issue.

bingo, I received an email from the VA coordinator at osu informing me that the lantern was looking for a veterans perspective of bin ladens death. I didn't want my words twisted around by that left wing campus rag so I declined.

The Lantern is the worst. I made the mistake of picking it up one day and was dissapointed to find the first article that I turned to was about why some dance team chose their leopard outfits. :nono:

The Lantern is the worst. I made the mistake of picking it up one day and was dissapointed to find the first article that I turned to was about why some dance team chose their leopard outfits. :nono:

pics of dancing girls in leopard-skin outfits, please...:D