aaron lewis country boy

kawi kid

Not sure how many of you guys have heard this new song.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvsQzw_Ax8Cw&v=vsQzw_Ax8Cw&gl=US

I really like it. Funny thing is aaron lewis hunts at one of my customers properties around the killbuck area. I had a chance to meet him about a year ago but was in a big ass hurry that day and had to jet. This was when he just started writing this song and trying to make the jump from rock to country. Thought it was interesting thought I would share.

Lol no not under a rock just busy and thought of that the other day lol

yea I'm calling Bullshit on this Sasquatch

Fuck I guess I was under a rock... I saw Stained just a few years back at Blossom. Is Stained done?

Nah they aren't done, his solo shit is just a side project. Staind is supposed to have another album in the works for late 2011/early 2012

Nah they aren't done, his solo shit is just a side project. Staind is supposed to have another album in the works for late 2011/early 2012

Ok thats good to hear! I've always liked their music, and enjoyed seeing them live.

i have been really.... i have been wanting to make a thread about this new podcast i found and have been listening to relgiously for about two weeks now. its pretty cool and i have learned a lot.

i have been really.... i have been wanting to make a thread about this new podcast i found and have been listening to relgiously for about two weeks now. its pretty cool and i have learned a lot.

oh i know pine tree, thats why I called BS. I know how you roll by now

Coshocton is like Eastern Europe, you're like 10 years behind the rest of the US :D