National Trails 5/20

Ringo

Anyone interested? I went last week and was racing some bmw RR, was a blast. LEt me know if anyone is interested, its 15 dollars now for the whole night.

I was, but there is no T&T this Friday as it is some sort of Mopar superfreak weekend.

not bad at all - more than i expected out of that bike....my next bike will be purpose built for the strip, but still street ready....i get flamed for it, but hell i dont care lol...drag racing is my favorite hobby and i miss it a lot now that i sold my mustang...only had the vmax down the strip 3 times and i was still trying to get the hang of launching the bike at the track so nothing impressive with it.... cant wait to get back at it...twisties are fun and all, but i feel at home on the strip

• Upvote 1

And i wanna say my 60 ft time was about 1.5

0-60 in 1.8 ish

:lol:

10.3 time slips or it never happened

^^ this. We both call bullshit on your numbers.

Here's one of my timeslips from last Wednesday. I was on a low to mid 10.40 pass, so you're obviously full of shit since the guy on the 9.55 bike I ran was barely in the 1.5 60' times.

225359_541691569129_53800032_31213788_4259007_n.jpg

Depends how the bike is geared. And is that a car or a bike?

And your a better driver than him lol. He just has a faster bike. And i said 1.5 ish im not sure i wasnt looking at my slips. ill look at em when i get home.

Depends how the bike is geared. And is that a car or a bike?

It's a BONE stock Hayabusa, without straps.

And it only depends on how the bike is geared if you can put the power to the ground and not just raising the front wheel in the air -- I don't see wheelie bars or an ext. swingarm on your Blackbird, so you're blowin' smoke.

I run 25 psi in the rear tire to prevent wheel spin. Heres one of my slips from last year that i still have on my phone for proof that 1.5 60 foot is doable.. It really does depend on how the bike is geared.

timeslip.jpg

I'm not a fan of believing peoples slips they post online. You can get pictures of slips anywhere. I'm not saying that's not a true slip of YOURS, I'm just saying I don't know you and I can't believe you because of that. Nice 60ft whoever it is even if it is you.

Where's that slip from? This is what a National Trails slip looks like.... nothing like what you posted. Not even the same brand of timing system.

22667-2003-Mercedes-Benz-SLK32-AMG-Timeslip.jpg

Not only that, but looking a the trap speed, you either posted the slip from a car, or a bike with an extended swingarm or wheelie bars. I trap 136-138mph and run 10.40s because it's difficult to launch a stock wheelbase bike hard (and I'm chubby) so all my the ET is made up on the top end. So the only way whoever that slip belongs to is running quicker than me, but at a slower mph, is how they launch it -- meaning it either belongs to a car, or a modified bike.

Edited by JRMMiii

My bike is 1 tooth down in the front. And when you launch a blackbird you feed in the clutch and just feed it gears. It is topped out at 160 when i run that front sprocket. It has 88 foot pounds of torque. And a dyna jet kit. Plut the carborators are balanced once a week. (Not this week cause im lazy). My uncle from england that comes over ran 9.90's on a blackbird that all he had more than me was a akrapovic exhaust.

You dont need a wheelie bar to go fast.......

Next time i see you remind me and ill bring some. Best time last week was a 10.3
I said last year. It was from my run last year on the 1979 cbx at pine valley raceway in texas.

:lol: Congrats on going to the Accutime website and pulling Pine Valley out your ass, and now you're switching up the bikes.

And the extremely odd coincidence here, is my dad used to race CBXs (Norwalk track champ 1981) before getting into cages -- I'm pretty sure he's never ran those times on his CBX.

:lol: