- Kawasaki Ninja 1000

- Kawasaki Z1000

- Suzuki SV1000

- Suzuki SV650

Just wondering.

Thanks.

OhioBob

Edited by OhioBob

They're all on the more "comfortable" end of the ergonomic spectrum but with varying degrees and methods of performance delivery. If someone gave me the choice and said "pick one", it would be the Street Triple R.

I loooove my FZ1 and I was looking for the same thing. Comfort and performance. Its a little wide at the knees compared to the v-twins, but the power more than makes up for that.

I have ridden the SV650 and am very impressed with its handling and braking, though it seems underpowered after riding a liter bike. I'd like to try the SV1000.

The Speed Triple gives me a chub but I've never had the opportunity to ride one....yet. The street is very light and has the 675 motor in it which gets rave reviews.

I sat on the Ninja 1000 at a dealership and it is very narrow for an inline. VERY comfortable. Loved the bar position.

The Monsters are beautiful, but have always been out of my price range.

I know that isnt much, but I hope it helps. Sounds like you need to make rounds to all the stealerships and check out the bikes in question and see which ones fit you best to narrow down your choices.

Edited by max power