wow... redneck tries to kill biker..

Dubguy85

what the f*ck is wrong with people!

What was he going to do run him down with the truck.

OK now that I watched the entire video... I hate to say man, but the first dude crossed the double yellow line to pass him. So if he turned the tape over they are both screwed.

But, all and all. Give me the ticket for crossing the double yellow to pass a farm vehicle. And give this Fucktard a ride to jail for attempted vehicular stupidness.

Edited by Beegreenstrings

Saw Jason post this on facebook. Was that someone in here, or just a YouTube video? Meant to ask him but never got around to it.

With video, you would think they could press charges if they wanted

Nice.

Andy, remember hocking last season with those guys in the combine doing 15mph on 188, and not letting cars around.

WTF is wrong with people.

HAHAHAHA!!!! THAT GUY WAS A DOUCHE!!! I tried to kill us too!!! Freakin Scootie got around him and he kept trying to run over us if we tried to pass... U are right.. He was doing about 15.... Wanted to kill that guy!

cant press charges cause the rider passedon double yellow. But you could have beat the rednecks ass. Full leathers and a helmet can take 1 hit from a tire iron then beat his ass with it. Steal his quad and pawn it for the court bills.

• Upvote 1