Amazing.... Craigslist scammers

Beegreenstrings

Amazing... I think if some one had never used craigslist before they would be over run with these idiots scamming and spamming..

i just listed my Hoyt MAXXIS 35 bow. Funniest part is It is listed clearly for 800 and has the BNIB listed with it. Within 40 minutes guess who get a hit from...

2010 Hoyt MAXXIS 35 - $800 (zanesville area)

Add to ContactsTo:sale-fhmpn-2401707470@craigslist.org

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY

** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home

** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping

** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

--

Do you still have this item for sale?what is the condition and the final asking price.

Thanks

WILLIAM LEHMAN

Funny thing is, I know a William Lehman and called him he just laughed and said he would never shoot a hoyt. I was like I know, so I sent him the page and he stopped laughing and was like WTF!

I'm getting mail from Wells Fargo, somebody using one of my emails. But not exactly the same name. Maybe a user error on email address, but a pattern appears that looks deceptive. I need to draft an email to Wells Fargo, it appears they might be getting scammed.

But, yet shite keeps coming and no one does anything about... If I won the powerball, I would want to make one post... Warning all the spammers. Then when I the spamming kept coming, send the hit squad to their address, not so funny anymore is it "funny guy"...

You know, actually do some good with the money! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to put this out here, my personal belief is that people who run these scams and Identity thieves in general should face the death penalty if convicted. These people ruin lives and get nothing. Get caught, get convicted, get executed.

I'm going to put this out here, my personal belief is that people who run these scams and Identity thieves in general should face the death penalty if convicted. These people ruin lives and get nothing. Get caught, get convicted, get executed.

+1

I am liking this... +2

That's about the dumbest thing I've heard today. Death penalty, huh? For what other crimes should we begin wholesale executions of criminals for, eh?

Steal someone's identity, you pay restitution to them for the rest of your life Wage garnishment, the whole bit. Make the punishment like the crime, economic.

That's about the dumbest thing I've heard today. Death penalty, huh? For what other crimes should we begin wholesale executions of criminals for, eh?

Steal someone's identity, you pay restitution to them for the rest of your life Wage garnishment, the whole bit. Make the punishment like the crime, economic.

No Im gonna stick with Death. When it happens to you, lets see if you change your tune.

I say this country should partake in public canings -- beat the criminals into submission and leave them with scars to always remember their undoings.

Back in the old countries (where we all came from) laws were brutally inhumane, but when severe punishment is involved - thieves think twice.......I'm sure the crime rate back then was far less the percentage as it is today - of course, so was the population control!!! :D:D

I say this country should partake in public canings -- beat the criminals into submission and leave them with scars to always remember their undoings.

Back in the old countries (where we all came from) laws were brutally inhumane, but when severe punishment is involved - thieves think twice.......I'm sure the crime rate back then was far less the percentage as it is today - of course, so was the population control!!! :D:D

why do you hate the Constitution/America?

the new big thing is job listings. they post fake jobs to get you to send them all of your info on a resume.

there was a bunch of people trying to get craigslist to require them to post contact info but they still don't have to

90% of the job listings the people don't post any kind of company info at all. they might be legit but chances are they are not.

some have responded back to me without answering my question (who/what company is this etc) with take our online IQ test to be considered for this job.

the site they direct you to is a phishing site. LOL. my browser even blocks it.

the sad thing is, I'm sure a lot of people looking for work has done it.

Middle Ages didn't have bankruptcy. Do you know what the punishment for gross indebtedness was? They took the offender to the top of the tallest building in town and dropped them off head first...

They didn't have a lot of credit problems, lol...