wtb front stand (the triple tree kind)

cOoTeR

I'm looking to buy a front stand so I can remove my front tire. The one I have now wont allow me to do that. I need one of the ones with a pin. I've looked online but I figured I would check on here first. Thanks yall.

I'm looking to buy a front stand so I can remove my front tire. The one I have now wont allow me to do that. I need one of the ones with a pin. I've looked online but I figured I would check on here first. Thanks yall.

Called a head stand. I got a decent one at IP for $50 - it's not a Pitbull, but does a great job.

I saw the LP - nice too. I searched IP site (you know how long that takes) couldn't find it. Thought it was a BVP, but the ones they show aren't it. Go over and check them out. Mines Black. Also, check Craigs, guys sell all the time.

Don't go cheap... Go pitbull.. they support the industry, made in America, and last forever.. Its the last stand you will buy!

That is the truth. Best stand on the market and you will own it for life. If you get the Pit-Bull get the new front stand.

F0031-000LG.jpg

http://www.pit-bull.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PBMSA&Product_Code=F0031-000&Category_Code=front_stands

I'm all about supporting American made but my wallet is a lil low on the extra funds. The pitbull stand is 2x more expensive than the bvp stand. Other than being American and lasting longer does it perform any better?

I'm all about supporting American made but my wallet is a lil low on the extra funds. The pitbull stand is 2x more expensive than the bvp stand. Other than being American and lasting longer does it perform any better?

Yes! It might be 2x more, but its not like its thousands of dollars.. Its another $50 -$75.. I'm sure your wallet isn't that low. Also, its your bike.. Hold it up with what is strong and secure!

I agree Pit-Bull, but DMP makes some nice stands too. If you were only going to take the tire off then going cheap is prolly fine, but if your going to keep it up all winter long then get the pit-bull. Borrowing one is always the way to go too

Yeah those BVP stands flex a lot and some of the cheaper brands will apply force to the lower part of your upper when you try and raise the bike up with the stand. The pitbull provides enough clearance that it will not cause any contact or damage to your plastics.

A stand is a stand. I have a front and rear pitpull stand. I have a front and rear stand from iron pony. The front is a tripple tree stand. They all work the same. Yes they are made w/ diff metal probly or diff quality of metal but as long as it holds your bike up and does the job..who cares what brand it is. I only have the pit bull stands bc they came w/ my ducati. I would have never shelled out the money for pit bulls bc my pony stands do exactly the same thing and have never failed me.

A stand is a stand. I have a front and rear pitpull stand. I have a front and rear stand from iron pony. The front is a tripple tree stand. They all work the same. Yes they are made w/ diff metal probly or diff quality of metal but as long as it holds your bike up and does the job..who cares what brand it is. I only have the pit bull stands bc they came w/ my ducati. I would have never shelled out the money for pit bulls bc my pony stands do exactly the same thing and have never failed me.

fail! Ur vote doesn't count.. U don't even like bikes anymore!